Hunslet V Town.

town4me

Well whatever you think Scott, we might be a lot of things at Hunslet but we are not racist. If you think that the noise was aimed at any of players then you are 100% wrong. Do you think Mvududu would have played out of his skin yesterday like he did yesterday  if we were shouting racist abuse ?  The lad who was thrown out for it is also taking it further after your director accused him of racism so watch this space. 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I will watch this space, but there wasn't just monkey chants, I also heard someone shout black c*nt, I didn't see who it was, then the monkey chats started! I don't care what you or any other supporter says, I know what I heard/seen, stewards stood and done nothing about any of those minority shouting abuse from the game kicked off! Acting like that in front of the kids that were there? Good example to set that isn't it! Sad and pathetic, you'd think folk would act there age now we're in 2017! 

Unbelievable. I have never heard so much ###### in my life. Accusations are one thing but making up total lies is another. But i suppose if that's what you get off on then who am i to judge. Obviously no reasoning with you so i'll just leave it at that...

Yeah you leave it at that! Wasn't just me who witnessed it! It's the same every time we come to Hunslet, we get nothing but abuse, why go to a game to just cause trouble? What happened to rugby league being a family sport? If you think it's acceptable what was said and the way those supporters acted you are just as delusional 

2 hours ago, hogman said:

Well whatever you think Scott, we might be a lot of things at Hunslet but we are not racist. If you think that the noise was aimed at any of players then you are 100% wrong. Do you think Mvududu would have played out of his skin yesterday like he did yesterday  if we were shouting racist abuse ?  The lad who was thrown out for it is also taking it further after your director accused him of racism so watch this space. 

is that the same lad , that the stewards said dont worry peter there's  no video evidence !!! , think you better watch this space 

3 hours ago, scott said:

Yeah I will watch this space, but there wasn't just monkey chants, I also heard someone shout black c*nt, I didn't see who it was, then the monkey chats started! I don't care what you or any other supporter says, I know what I heard/seen, stewards stood and done nothing about any of those minority shouting abuse from the game kicked off! Acting like that in front of the kids that were there? Good example to set that isn't it! Sad and pathetic, you'd think folk would act there age now we're in 2017! 

Is this for real? "Monkey chants" ?? Why would someone be making monkey chants towards a white, middle aged man?

They were taking the ###### out of his accent and the fact no one could undertsand what he was saying hence the mumbling noises.

You also heard someone shout "black c*unt" who was that aimed at? There was no one non white in that stand in either group of supporters? and you say this got shouted and then the monkey chants started? We have already established there was no monkey chants. Ridiculous.

Theres no truth to any of this, yes there was banter from both sides (especially the lad with the black hair who carries on everytime you come down) but nothing remotley racist said or done, and to suggest there was is scandalous.

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

Did I say they said it to a fan? It was towards a player, several fans heard it, I'm no longer gonna reply to you lot on here, the rfl have been informed let them investigate and solve it! 

48 minutes ago, scott said:

Did I say they said it to a fan? It was towards a player, several fans heard it, I'm no longer gonna reply to you lot on here, the rfl have been informed let them investigate and solve it! 

Well done scott. 

7 minutes ago, Carlisle1921 said:

Getting back to the rugby how did Phil Lister do on Sunday? I have only seen him play once and that was in A pre-season game but I have heard good reports about his time in the amateur game 

Didn't do too bad, dropped a high ball, but who hasn't? Don't think he done much else wrong tbh

MODERATOR:Lets not get into this silly backbiting mullarky again,you are all town fans so lets behave like grown ups and cut this silly tillytattle and get back to constructive posts again please.Thankyou......

1 hour ago, troutmaster said:

MODERATOR:Lets not get into this silly backbiting mullarky again,you are all town fans so lets behave like grown ups and cut this silly tillytattle and get back to constructive posts again please.Thankyou......

???? Apart from the Hunslet fans

I know i keep on about the lack of props at our club , but Stevie Scholey is immense game after game ...........but if he were to get injured where would that leave us , better to get cover now and quickly before we are left short of numbers .Having said all this i am sure the Club are persuing every avenue as we speak .

On 2017-5-22 at 1:34 PM, scott said:

Yeah you leave it at that! Wasn't just me who witnessed it! It's the same every time we come to Hunslet, we get nothing but abuse, why go to a game to just cause trouble? What happened to rugby league being a family sport? If you think it's acceptable what was said and the way those supporters acted you are just as delusional 

Nice tissue of lies Scott. Out of interest why did you feel the need to sit on the top deck next to Hunslet fans. That silly little boy with the beard seemed to enjoy flicking 2 fingers at us or shouting abuse. He soon cried wolf when he got it back. On a final note I will dedicate that old Kaiser Chiefs number to you "I predict a diet"

1 hour ago, Cardigan Arms said:

Nice tissue of lies Scott. Out of interest why did you feel the need to sit on the top deck next to Hunslet fans. That silly little boy with the beard seemed to enjoy flicking 2 fingers at us or shouting abuse. He soon cried wolf when he got it back. On a final note I will dedicate that old Kaiser Chiefs number to you "I predict a diet"

That sounds like your saying that what does anyone expect to happen if opposing fans decides to sit near you CA. Is that what you mean?

Playing devils advocate as I wasn't there.

1. Why would they suddenly tell lies at this game of any they have been to over the years?

2. Is it OK to abuse fat people but not if they have a different skin colour?

By the way I am not saying for one minute that all Town fans are saints and I cringe everytime they dredge up the ' your mams your dad' song. But I don't understand why they would make a complete work of fiction up for no reason when they have never done so before after visiting countless other grounds without issue. I also can't understand what noise you could make to a fat person in a vest that could possibly be mistaken for monkey chants or whatever it was.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

The problem of abuse or the like at all sporting events has a lot to do with only seating being available . I have followed Town for 54 years now and have witnessed bad behaviour countless times before . With terracing you simply walk away and find somewhere else to stand . In seating areas you are literally a sitting duck .AT wembley i have had some great days out , on the odd occasion got landed among some of the biggest p**s artists of all time . Give me open terracing against seats any day of the week ! 

7 hours ago, Cardigan Arms said:

Say what you like, but these aren't lies! I would never make up something as serious as this, never! We came to Hunslet twice in the matter of weeks back in 2015 and received the same abuse, why do those select few supporters set out to cause trouble from the minute the game kicked off? Supporters from other clubs have since said they've recieved the same when they have visited! But as I say in a post above, the RFL are investigating let them sort it! 

3 hours ago, ivans82 said:

The problem of abuse or the like at all sporting events has a lot to do with only seating being available . I have followed Town for 54 years now and have witnessed bad behaviour countless times before . With terracing you simply walk away and find somewhere else to stand . In seating areas you are literally a sitting duck .AT wembley i have had some great days out , on the odd occasion got landed among some of the biggest p**s artists of all time . Give me open terracing against seats any day of the week ! 

Sadly, nothing seems to change. I recall Des Drummond getting some awful stick on our travels to the " Heartlands" in that glorious season when we kicked so much ass on our way to Super League. He had his own dignified way of responding to the " banana-throwing" morons . He just ran through or over their defence on his way to yet more tries and allowed himself the merest flicker of a smile. The ultimate professional Dessy and totally unflappable. Good luck Scott if you expect Red Hall to sort out the Hunslet cretins ---- or much else to be honest. 

On 2017-5-22 at 1:13 PM, hogman said:

You really have got this horribly wrong, and accusing people of racism is a very serious accusation to start throwing about. There was nothing racist in the slightest. The noises were made toward the big bloke in the vest who kept shouting mocking his accent who then played the 'its racist' card.

Racist against who ? Fat, white blokes in vests ? 

As a club and a group of fans some of our biggest crowd favourites for the past two years have been Richie Barnett, Mvududu and Mo Agoro so you are well off the mark if you think we are racist toward players. It maybe did go a bit far yesterday in the first half but racism was never part of it and never will be at Hunslet.  After the game everyone got on absolutely fine in the bar. The old bloke who stayed on his own for the second half was having some good banter with us during hte 2nd half and after the game. 

If we are thowing stones here lets also mention the lad with who i presume was with his GF who thought he would constantly shout at and threaten a 14 year old Hunslet supporter stood at the back. Or do we just ignore that ? The same lad was mouthing off last season as well if i remember yet as soon as somebody said something back to him yesterday he went running off to a steward. 

People in glass houses etc......

So now your not racist but your calling a bloke in a vest!!!! So then your discriminative to others..... nothing to be proud of either!!!

Oh and btw I'm no one's girlfriend!!!!

11 hours ago, Cardigan Arms said:

to claim innosense  of any abuse then finish with a form of bullying , abusing someone over his weight , seems to add more weight to Scots claims .

8 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

to claim innosense  of any abuse then finish with a form of bullying , abusing someone over his weight , seems to add more weight to Scots claims .

8 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

I think "Innocence" is the big word you were searching for

15 hours ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Sadly, nothing seems to change. I recall Des Drummond getting some awful stick on our travels to the " Heartlands" in that glorious season when we kicked so much ass on our way to Super League. He had his own dignified way of responding to the " banana-throwing" morons . He just ran through or over their defence on his way to yet more tries and allowed himself the merest flicker of a smile. The ultimate professional Dessy and totally unflappable. Good luck Scott if you expect Red Hall to sort out the Hunslet cretins ---- or much else to be honest. 

The same Des Drummond who used to get abused at Derwent Park when with Leigh and Warrington. There are racists at every ground

Just now, Brookie said:

The same Des Drummond who used to get abused at Derwent Park when with Leigh and Warrington. There are racists at every ground

I don't think he ever played at dp before we signed him, I'm sure I remember him saying he looked forward to his first game ever at dp when we signed him. 

Archived