Thuggery

1 hour ago, DaveButt said:

Yea, just like you Davo5, unbiased.

Yeap,the difference is my view of events is backed up by the video footage,the officials reaction on viewing that same footage and even your own coaching staff/players reaction afterwards,but let's see what the disciplinary makes of it.

8 hours ago, Davo5 said:

Well that just about sums up you perfectly,what an embarrassment to your club,the lad is having ongoing problems and hospital checks and you say he got what he deserved,your pathetic.

As for the "Mayfield" match report,who was the author ,you or Taala's old lad,not biased at all I'm sure.

And no player at your club has ever retaliated then have they. Every time someone throws a punch it is the result of the other player doing something. No one wants to see a player injured but events create the situation.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

10 minutes ago, Big Doug said:

And no player at your club has ever retaliated then have they. Every time someone throws a punch it is the result of the other player doing something. No one wants to see a player injured but events create the situation.

But this wasn't just a punch,it was a deliberate assault on a player who had his back turned after making a tackle,all be it on a dummy runner,so why don't you stop embarrassing yourself by trying to justify the coward or are you just trying to circle the wagons,let's face it you have done it before.

27 minutes ago, Big Doug said:

That's a big assumption that EVERY punch is a retaliation 

2 hours ago, Big Doug said:

No in this case it would seem that a lack of self control and a disproportionate response by the Mayfield player occurred. I assume that you are not condoning the Mayfield player's actions?

On 1 June 2017 at 4:38 PM, DaveButt said:

Yea, just like you Davo5, unbiased.

Given the ban handed out last night,looks like my views on the incident were a lot more unbiased than yours and Dougie boys,but I'm sure you both will try to defend the indefensible.

A ban for the rest of the season really does say it all. Read this thread and it's pretty clear the Wath Brow lad as at worst made contact with him when he's made his dummy run - the Mayfield player's reaction to this is ridiculous and indefensible. 'Retribution' being served as someone said would've been to put a tough (but legal) shot on the kid if that's how you want play the game but a punch whilst retreating is cowardly. 

On ‎06‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 6:38 PM, Marauder said:

Why

Why would anyone want to watch a thug assault another player, in my view the disciplinary committee have viewed the video and implemented what they think is the right decision,

35 minutes ago, BIG MAC said:

Why would anyone want to watch a thug assault another player, in my view the disciplinary committee have viewed the video and implemented what they think is the right decision,

I think you'll find I'm saying why should the video go public

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

Sorry Marauder that was aimed at TheDuke, plenty of other videos of Mayfield and other clubs fights on youtube if people are wanting to watch anything like that,

This incident doesn't need to be aired in public. I was at the game and this was a sickening cowardly act.  I would have thought that the last thing anyone wants, least of all the Mayfield player involved, is for this to go public. Absolutely nothing to be proud of.  

1 hour ago, Mr Smeaton said:

I've been away for the past week and just catching up. I see a player was sent off in the game between Clock Face and Rylands Sharks which was abandoned. How will the disciplinary committee handle this one?

The game was abandoned because of injury not the sending off

Archived