Blackpool

moorside roughyed

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Whitworth Yed said:

Still in Bloomfield and the story in the ground is Naylor has quit 

Won't make a halfpenny of difference . .  Same players. .  I hope the players watch the Hull KR v Bradford first 40 mins to see what defensive tackling is all about . . .Any new coach has to get the defense sorted out . . Rapid or its a fight against relegation aproaching . .  

20447_346989162151_776477151_4748963_7475038_s.jpg

4 hours ago, Roughyedz said:

Yates should get a 3 match ban for such bad acting, when someone has a head in just ir can be really serious and he just takes the **** and from near death jumps up immediately to join in the fight 

You really think that?

It's surprising just what adrenaline can produce. He did take one hell of a whack.....did you see the size of that lump just above the temple on the side of his head? 

1 minute ago, owfener said:

You really think that?

It's surprising just what adrenaline can produce. He did take one hell of a whack.....did you see the size of that lump just above the temple on the side of his head? 

He made out he was dead on the floor then jumped up like nothing I have ever seen

Naylor has to go, not been the same this season at all, we have ment to off strengthed the side this year by bringing in tyson, neal, leatherbarrow, davies, bent, egodo and gill etc much better squad than last year, boring same old one man rugby, most players arnt good enough to wear the shirt its the same old players who put the effort in like langers, wardy, hughes, gee and tyson but once again halfbacks clueless and jesus how mason and wood catch huddersfield after the performance today is beyond me! Naylor has to go one of many poor performances this year and he has well and truely lost the dressing room

naylors forty was playing on narrow pitches against big forwards at the start of the season who where not match fit. as the season went on they got fitter and we played on wider pitches we got slaughtered. we never altered our style of play I got laughed at when I said play lepori at #### halve and Tyson at stand off after today what do you think now our halve backs are useless.

If he has gone then I'd like to thank him for what he's done for our club,he has done a good job and some of the players need to have a good look themselves. The game today was dire from a good half-time lead to a wretched second half. I truly wished I'd stayed on the pleasure Beach for longer.I genuinely think we are staring relegation in the face.

20 minutes ago, tandle said:

naylors forty was playing on narrow pitches against big forwards at the start of the season who where not match fit. as the season went on they got fitter and we played on wider pitches we got slaughtered. we never altered our style of play I got laughed at when I said play lepori at #### halve and Tyson at stand off after today what do you think now our halve backs are useless.

Are half backs are useless but I'm still going to laugh at you for saying lepori and Tyson should move into the halves

As much as I like Naylor as has been said one dimensional rugby and he doesn't seem to know how to change it up when things aren't going our way. There's been a few good performances this season but a few hammerings as well. I agree that it may be time for a change. The last few weeks have been frustrating and I can't say I've enjoyed watching Oldham recently.

1 minute ago, thebull13 said:

If this is true that Scott has gone then It's game over for Oldham. Disgraceful that he has been slated. You should all ne embarrassed'

I didn't slate Scott Naylor,I'm a big fan of his.In a previous post I stated that some players need to have a good look at themselves.

If he has gone,it should not be forgotten what he has done for the club.It seems now though,that he has taken us as far as he can.We don't know what's gone on behind the scenes,but it has been obvious that something hasn't been right for weeks.Whilst I have always wanted to back his judgement,several team selections have left me scratching my head.

Chisolm ignored for no apparent reason,3 hookers in the 17, Hewitt dropped too late,blind faith in Owen and a reluctance to try Grimmer at 6.

For me, DR has been nothing short of disastrous this season.None have performed any better than we have already and Liam Bent has potential,but is not big, or, experienced enough.

Ally these to a very one-dimensional game plan and a brand of rugby that has been very difficult to get excited about,and you can see why we are heading towards Championship 1.Even when we were 10 behind today,we still persisted with 5 one-man drives and a kick.We needed our halves to take the game by the scruff of the neck - but that was never going to happen was it? I said it months ago that we had the worst 6 and 7 in the league,and nothing has changed my mind since.

i know we haven't got the most gifted players in the league,but for the first few games of the season,team spirit and hard graft allowed us to grind out results. That spirit has obviously gone(with notable exceptions),and, without that spirit from 1-17,we are doomed.

So,whether it's Scott's fault or you put the blame at  the feet of the players,something has to change.As always,the truth lies somewhere in between.Whatever the reasons,we need to stick together as fans,give thanks to Scott for what he has done for us,and get behind whoever takes over.

Archived