Team v Toulouse

The dogtor

lacking strength  in depth for a while now..missed patch too much,a few not firing right or even fighting for a shirt no more as they cant wait to get out of it end a season.

i really do hope when the bod are sat round the big table telling each other they dont sack anyone, change a clause for next time they get it wrong so theres a big trap door for a failure.

its not fair on the fans and its killing the players. NOT LONG TO GO NOW.

1 hour ago, The dogtor said:

With the performances Dom has put in this season, id rather play with 12. Give us a bit more room in the pitch to be expansive. Picking him would be a last resort for me.

This is a brilliant wind up !!

1 hour ago, The dogtor said:

With the performances Dom has put in this season, id rather play with 12. Give us a bit more room in the pitch to be expansive. Picking him would be a last resort for me.

Fair enough mate,you watch him every week. Must admit he was probably your worst player last week.

so what Disco is saying it doesn't Matter how bad some players perform. There will still be in the Team the next game . It proves it by playing Dom . Don't get me wrong he's a good player but the same ruling must be set for everyone example Browny didn't play well and was dropped the following week . Let's stop being consistent at being inconsistent 

Q. Would the ref make them take the goal kick again he'd been successful first time?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

27 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

Q. Would the ref make them take the goal kick again he'd been successful first time?

And was taken from the wrong position by a long way. I'm afraid we saw some dreadful decisions today. Some of them were blatantly wrong.  Referee No 1 was not very good. Referee No 2. ..Brandon Robinson is a poor linesman and has been for a long time just hope he doesn't take up refereeing permanently . God help us if he does. I genuinely hope the Referees boss takes a close look at the DVD.  Bizarre.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

1 hour ago, colinb said:

And was taken from the wrong position by a long way. I'm afraid we saw some dreadful decisions today. Some of them were blatantly wrong.  Referee No 1 was not very good. Referee No 2. ..Brandon Robinson is a poor linesman and has been for a long time just hope he doesn't take up refereeing permanently . God help us if he does. I genuinely hope the Referees boss takes a close look at the DVD.  Bizarre.

Yes, he was infield by at least an extra 5m. As we discussed at the time, in 40+ years of watching Batley, I have never seen the goal kicking decision thing. And the one where he penalised Riettie after the kick by Brambani to the top corner was utterly mystifying! That decision actually changed the outcome of the match!

19 minutes ago, distantdog said:

Yes, he was infield by at least an extra 5m. As we discussed at the time, in 40+ years of watching Batley, I have never seen the goal kicking decision thing. And the one where he penalised Riettie after the kick by Brambani to the top corner was utterly mystifying! That decision actually changed the outcome of the match!

Yes the French player leap off the mark to play the ball and Rettie was penalised... bizarre !

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived