Bulls At Home

christheram

Let's all try get there earlier this weekend instead of on kick off. Get together in southstand and make some noise. Bulls expected to bring 2k or so I've heard after getting so close to beating KR. It's a massive game for both clubs so we need plenty of rams support there Sunday. If any of you know fans who's stopped coming then get on to them... we need a good home support 

I will be there with my brother and son (part-time supporters).

Big game for the Rams, if we can win, then that will put some breathing space between us and them. If they win it's all on. And Swinton have Oldham at home so they are likely to win.

With ou new players and growing confidence I think the bys can do it.

This is a must win game, like Wakefield Ram says Swinton should beat Oldham.

Wonder if we could get Bradford Bulls to play in Batley shirt's ?

I think this is a game that can go either way, hopefully we'll have a stronger team out than we've had of late.

Rams 26

Bulls 18

FTS Morton

MOM Moore

Att 2100

No Chisholm!!  .... he made the difference against HKR last week.  

Although we will really miss Aaron Brown, he has been different class recently!

So speculation 19 for Sunday.

Hooley/Jowett  ... Guzdek not fit yet.

Morton

Hallett

Glover ...  Squires not fit

Fairhurst .... Potts or Brown not fit yet

Hemmingway / Speakman.... Sykes not fit yet

Moore

Teanby

Ward

Adamson

Walshaw

Ollett

Annikin ....  Brown suspended

Day

Tonks

Igbenideon

Sheriffe

This is a very interesting game for both teams, lying as they do at the foot of the table and seeing games pass by without too much reward so far. At this stage of the season it is pertinent to speculate what both sides will need to do in order to survive.

Looking back over the last four seasons it becomes obvious that, to have any chance of survival a points tally of 20+ is vital. We currently have four points from 14 games so, realistically need to win 8 from our last 16 matches. This is a really tough ask, but doable.

Consider Bradford's position however and they are in an extremely difficult position. In order to reach 20 points they need to win 11 of their last 15 games, which must be verging upon the impossible. Yet, given this situation very little seems to have been done to get any extra recruits: are they resigned to relegation or do they know something that we don't? Their overseas coach has still to get his working visa so he can't have had any input can he? Strange times at Odsal.

So I reckon this game is there for the taking provided that we have a solid and motivated team out on Sunday, which I believe we will.

Rams 26 - 16 Bulls

Att: 1650

FTS: Hallett

MoM: Moore

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

5 hours ago, the old nine ole said:

No Chisholm!!  .... he made the difference against HKR last week.  

Although we will really miss Aaron Brown, he has been different class recently!

So speculation 19 for Sunday.

Hooley/Jowett  ... Guzdek not fit yet.

Morton

Hallett

Glover ...  Squires not fit

Fairhurst .... Potts or Brown not fit yet

Hemmingway / Speakman.... Sykes not fit yet

Moore

Teanby

Ward

Adamson

Walshaw

Ollett

Annikin ....  Brown suspended

Day

Tonks

Igbenideon

Sheriffe

I see Annikin and Jowett named in the Wakey 19 for the game against Salford ...but I hear Billy Hayes is available so he can come into the forwards .... We might have a chance!!

There seems to be quite a lot of positivity around the club now, here on the forum and with the players, but I think the same could be said for the Bulls and they must be buoyed by their string performance last Saturday against HKR. Thst solid showing makes me think they might have the edge against us, even without Chisholm.

Dewsbury 16-25 Bradford

FTS: Iggy

MoM: Adamson

Att: 2122

Legs, Dews, Legs.

On 6/1/2017 at 6:05 PM, christheram said:

Let's all try get there earlier this weekend instead of on kick off. Get together in southstand and make some noise. Bulls expected to bring 2k or so I've heard after getting so close to beating KR. It's a massive game for both clubs so we need plenty of rams support there Sunday. If any of you know fans who's stopped coming then get on to them... we need a good home support 

Should be a decent crowd and game too. lets just hope that the club are prepared for this and don't tun out of Beer and HT draw tickets!!!!

16 minutes ago, sparks1 said:

Should be a decent crowd and game too. lets just hope that the club are prepared for this and don't tun out of Beer and HT draw tickets!!!!

Way too much optimism on here on all counts!  

I must say the big pitch looks good but I thought it was for the general public to hire? It also seems set-up for just RL what about the walking football etc ? Are there more smaller 5-aside pitches to come?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

43 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

I must say the big pitch looks good but I thought it was for the general public to hire? It also seems set-up for just RL what about the walking football etc ? Are there more smaller 5-aside pitches to come?

Give us a clue what this is to do with the Bulls game.

Legs, Dews, Legs.

1 hour ago, Deano44 said:

whats the story with the parking now the pitches are there ??

There is plenty of car parking at the end of the ground - usual entrance and same price.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, Piggy's mate said:

They are on the other side of the ground PM. Don't worry there will be walking football available, in fact Matt Diskin has already booked two sessions.

On 03/06/2017 at 11:37 AM, NickD said:

Way too much optimism on here on all counts!  

Whey eh.  Sometimes it's great to have to eat your own words!

Archived