Bulls At Home

christheram

1 hour ago, NickD said:

Whey eh.  Sometimes it's great to have to eat your own words!

Absolutely gutted - missed the match, Still, I'll console myself with a few pints of  beer and a couple of ouzos, What's the Greek for Ned kelly walks on water ? ;)

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

From 1 to 17 (or however the squad numbers fall these days) that has to be the best performance of the season to date. Not a backwards step, solid in defence, attacked with confidence. Man of the match for me..... every one of em. Well done lads. 

Funny how many bulls "fans" can't accept being beaten by the better side. Lost count of how many times I got told to pipe down (or words to that effect only not as polite) for cheering my side on. 

Hope this will spur the boys on to a good show next week? Is that a tiny bit of light at the end of the tunnel  (despite Swintons result)? I'd like to think so.

The future's bright, the future's RED AMBER & BLACK!

http://www.jmgaskets-seals.co.uk/ image.png.96e4130d8b139666bf34e8fcdead30d9.png

To say it was Gareth Moore's first game for us he certainly showed in glimpses what he can do. Made a big difference. At least 3 kicks on the last to contain the Bulls behind there own line. 40-20 and knows how to bring a man onto a ball. Well done Gareth and welcome aboard

13 minutes ago, YOUNG UN said:

To say it was Gareth Moore's first game for us he certainly showed in glimpses what he can do. Made a big difference. At least 3 kicks on the last to contain the Bulls behind there own line. 40-20 and knows how to bring a man onto a ball. Well done Gareth and welcome aboard

Yep!!  What a difference a real scrum half can make ...... today we had 4!!   Moore .. Ward... Day .. and Dom .. they all played really well! Add that to a really solid defence ... The Bulls kept running at Walshaw and he kept swotting them!

Loved it!!

Yes the bradford coach got his tactics totally wrong today falling in to the trap of thinking you can't throw the ball around on our pitch. The bigger they came our lads knocked them down like skittles.Young lad Hooley again outstanding along with Hayes stood up to some hammer.Moore got us round the field brilliantly.Great team performance.thhanls ned and paul.

Really good performance. Both second rows were immense. Great to see a scrum half dictating for us, and some great goal line defence. Still lots of players to come back from injury, meaning that we should only get stronger. Still some hope left for this season. Up the Rams!

46 minutes ago, the old nine ole said:

Yep!!  What a difference a real scrum half can make ...... today we had 4!!   Moore .. Ward... Day .. and Dom .. they all played really well! 

Loved it!!

Spot on. I thought all those mentioned were absolutely outstanding as was Daniel O. He never stops. Best motor since a young spicer joined us.I assume Gareth Moore freed ward and Day up a little but certainly they played well today. 

What a difference a scrum half makes. Aside from his drop goal attempt, thought he had a great game and showed the value of good field kicking. The Great Escape is on now, a few four pointers on against Oldham, Rochdale and Swinton will be crucial games.

Utter rubbish today,after 20 minutes I was wishing morrison was back,Moore made made mistakes,glover missed easy kicks,morton didn't land a decent punch,day couldn't tackle a Sunday dinner and so on and so on...rubbish from 1 to 17

Big thank you to everyone involved today,the players who were magnificent one & all,the coaching staff who are doing an a amazing job of developing a decent team,the fans who sang their hearts out.. Today had that special magic you feel when you've re engaged with something you love.. Thank you one and all for a brilliant afternoon of pleasure. 

And finally

A special thank you to the Bradford fan I stood toe to toe with before kick off

Who called our ground a sh.it hole

And I replied "but it's our sh.it hole"

Then called our fans cr.ap & our team rubbish and Bradford would 60 on us today 

I hope he had a wonderful afternoon & a safe journey home :) because did :)

Just to keep a perspective on things............... I stood at the side of a Bradford fan in the second half and he could not have been more balanced or fair - he decried his own teams tactics, acknowledged that Scott Moore was a liability for the Bulls and applauded our tries and good play......... Fair play to you feller..................Makes up for the moron at last years CC game who shouted at the Bulls team to "put this lot in their place".....................The RL 'family' still has some very genuine members. 

8 hours ago, Therein73 said:

Just to keep a perspective on things............... I stood at the side of a Bradford fan in the second half and he could not have been more balanced or fair - he decried his own teams tactics, acknowledged that Scott Moore was a liability for the Bulls and applauded our tries and good play......... Fair play to you feller..................Makes up for the moron at last years CC game who shouted at the Bulls team to "put this lot in their place".....................The RL 'family' still has some very genuine members. 

All the Bulls fans around us were absolutely fine and considering their second half capitulation behaved with remarkable restraint. 

Notable that most of them stayed until the end too. Full marks. 

Best game of the season to watch and for the atmosphere by both fans.When Morton was announced man of match,that brought a few laughs. For me it was between Moore and Day.

Only dark clouds to look out for maybe the 'Walshaw incident' ,when the Bull lad had to go off to hospital. I didn't see what happened as I was watching the ball going dead.Lots of Bulls fans aren't happy after watching the highlights later.

I always love it when we turn the bulls over, mainly due to this awful bulls fan that told me were in a tinpot league etc, well I hope she enjoys league one! I'm not saying they're all like that just she really riled me. 

Bulls fans are whinging about our thuggery, any substance to this? Sadly I missed the game

www.dewsburyramstv.co.uk - free highlights service

1 hour ago, Crown Flatter said:

You can see the highlights on YouTube. 

Which version of the highlights is on YouTube??? 

The one Bradford win

Or the version where they have their sorry little girlie ass's handed too them ;)

It was a genuine pleasure to watch Gareth pulling the strings on our victory but, when watching the maestros playing their tunes it can be easy to overlook the rhythm section who do the real graft. At first it looked as if we would be blown away by their forward power, and I was one of many that said this would be the case. Our lads hadn't read the script, however, and a tremendous defensive effort in the first ten minutes took the wind out of their sails and their big lads started to tire.

Whilst our backs shone it is worth acknowledging the efforts of an outweighed pack - no challenge was shirked - and I think that Sheriffe and Teanby, amongst others, should be given credit for their old-fashioned graft. The backs always get recognition for the flashy stuff, but the forwards always lay the foundations.

Great team effort all round.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

6 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

It was a genuine pleasure to watch Gareth pulling the strings on our victory but, when watching the maestros playing their tunes it can be easy to overlook the rhythm section who do the real graft. At first it looked as if we would be blown away by their forward power, and I was one of many that said this would be the case. Our lads hadn't read the script, however, and a tremendous defensive effort in the first ten minutes took the wind out of their sails and their big lads started to tire.

Whilst our backs shone it is worth acknowledging the efforts of an outweighed pack - no challenge was shirked - and I think that Sheriffe and Teanby, amongst others, should be given credit for their old-fashioned graft. The backs always get recognition for the flashy stuff, but the forwards always lay the foundations.

Great team effort all round.

Gotta agree but if we are naming players I will repeat my praise of Daniel O. I honestly don't know when we have had a harder working forward.  Never hangs back, takes the ball in (hard) and constantly looking to be first in the tackle and yes Sheriffe and Teaby were oustanding but Daniel is on the park for the full 80 mins. I reckon he's Spicer and Hales rolled into one. 

3 hours ago, NickD said:

Gotta agree but if we are naming players I will repeat my praise of Daniel O. I honestly don't know when we have had a harder working forward.  Never hangs back, takes the ball in (hard) and constantly looking to be first in the tackle and yes Sheriffe and Teaby were oustanding but Daniel is on the park for the full 80 mins. I reckon he's Spicer and Hales rolled into one. 

Yes Nick and Iggy lets the players he has challenged know that he means it. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Archived