Liam Hood

The King Of Leon

Still dynamite near the line as his 2 tries tonight prove, the no 9,s weve had since moving to the South Leeds Stadium are incredible, Richard Pachniuk, Jermaine Wray, Richard Chapman,Jack Lee, George Flanagan and Liam Hood  ! All great players and so hard to pick out the best.Anyone pick out their fav ?

Liam Hood has been unlucky to some extent not to be ranked in that line up of strong position for international selection from SL hookers.

He deserves more respect.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

23 hours ago, The King Of Leon said:

Still dynamite near the line as his 2 tries tonight prove, the no 9,s weve had since moving to the South Leeds Stadium are incredible, Richard Pachniuk, Jermaine Wray, Richard Chapman,Jack Lee, George Flanagan and Liam Hood  ! All great players and so hard to pick out the best.Anyone pick out their fav ?

Don't forget Robbo.

Blimey I forgot Darren Robbo and I sponsored him, another great no9 who could win a game on his own ! If we are going as far back as Murray Netzler I,ll add in Neil Gray, Terry Webb and James Lowes.

Don't usually disagree with you Ramone., but come on, McShane,. The guy might be decent., but when he played for us, he was Lazy., Didn't want to know.,, There is a Forum post, stating., 'thought he'd been taken off',,,,. Don't forget, as A Super-league Star, he should have Shone for us...... But No..…. Can't have him.........  

18 hours ago, Josh T said:

Don't usually disagree with you Ramone., but come on, McShane,. The guy might be decent., but when he played for us, he was Lazy., Didn't want to know.,, There is a Forum post, stating., 'thought he'd been taken off',,,,. Don't forget, as A Super-league Star, he should have Shone for us...... But No..…. Can't have him.........  

Josh, i think you might be getting mixed up with that other Leeds second row forward who played for us, who I now cannot recall who he is but was lazy and played one game away at Bradford for us, I did think Mc Shane played well for us though.

David Brooke was a great player at 9 for us, remember him playing for us against Salford at Bramley a few years ago, when we played there for our home games, they were two leagues above us, but in the Challenge Cup and we drew that game thanks to Brooky having an outstanding game that day. Ok, we lost the replay away but we shook Salford on that day. David Brooke had many a fine game for The Huns top man.

Archived