Today's game

ANDYPK

yeah about 5 of the better players.. that went down well results wise.. he got sacked did coyle.. 

hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

Like most fans I too was disappointed by the score but I don't see it as Hunslet being unfit. Having been held up over the line early on, Heads went down after conceding 2 tries. Both tries were the result of conceding field position. Once York were three scores in front then the York "show boating" stuff got underway. The difference between the two teams was that York's goal line defence was out standing. 5 times Hunslet were held up over the line and the young lad Liam Harris had a field day until Hunslet started tackling him a lot harder in the second half. Will Jubb  and Keiron Moran also had good games, but so they should, all 3 are full time professional rugby league players., All three are highly rated by Hull KR and can expect to have first team appearance's before long.

The only real York player that I thought was outstanding was Ash Robson. Unfortunate for the lad, he had a really promising career in front of him @ Castleford until he had a really serious injury I think in 2016. it was good to see him play so well even if he was for the opposition.  The rest of the York side were no better than us.

For my part I thought that Hunslet did a great deal better in the second  half and in fact shaded it 20 - 18 and some of York's tries we a result of  Hunslet trying to hard from too deep and giving the ball away.

The key is Dual registration and who with. I'm not bothered either way. But without it Hunslet are extremely unlikely to be promoted in the near future.

I enjoy watching Hunslet win, but I've seen a lot more dire performances than on Sunday in my time as a Hunslet supporter.

I well remember the time we beat Huyton Home & away and drew with Batley giving us 5 points for the entire season

I'm proud that our club belongs to the fans and that we do not have some one "owning our club as a toy to do with what they want" regardless of what the fans want.

As long as I'm fit enough to go see hunslet play I will continue buy a season ticket

1 hour ago, Hunslet Miner said:

Like most fans I too was disappointed by the score but I don't see it as Hunslet being unfit. Having been held up over the line early on, Heads went down after conceding 2 tries. Both tries were the result of conceding field position. Once York were three scores in front then the York "show boating" stuff got underway. The difference between the two teams was that York's goal line defence was out standing. 5 times Hunslet were held up over the line and the young lad Liam Harris had a field day until Hunslet started tackling him a lot harder in the second half. Will Jubb  and Keiron Moran also had good games, but so they should, all 3 are full time professional rugby league players., All three are highly rated by Hull KR and can expect to have first team appearance's before long.

The only real York player that I thought was outstanding was Ash Robson. Unfortunate for the lad, he had a really promising career in front of him @ Castleford until he had a really serious injury I think in 2016. it was good to see him play so well even if he was for the opposition.  The rest of the York side were no better than us.

For my part I thought that Hunslet did a great deal better in the second  half and in fact shaded it 20 - 18 and some of York's tries we a result of  Hunslet trying to hard from too deep and giving the ball away.

The key is Dual registration and who with. I'm not bothered either way. But without it Hunslet are extremely unlikely to be promoted in the near future.

I enjoy watching Hunslet win, but I've seen a lot more dire performances than on Sunday in my time as a Hunslet supporter.

I well remember the time we beat Huyton Home & away and drew with Batley giving us 5 points for the entire season

I'm proud that our club belongs to the fans and that we do not have some one "owning our club as a toy to do with what they want" regardless of what the fans want.

As long as I'm fit enough to go see hunslet play I will continue buy a season ticket

Got to agree when it was 24 nil I thought Hunslet were going to walk it.

Archived