Thato Heath

I did not see that result coming. Thato Heath 6 v 70 Mayfield. Mayfield have been fielding a very very young team over the last few weeks. Lots of players  stepping up from last years under 18's. 

When we played them at Mayfield earlier in the season they were to strong for us. What went wrong on Saturday ?

On Friday night we entertain Siddal who I think are the best side in the Conference. It should be well worth watching.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

Apparently Mayfield's young Declan Sheridan head butted and elbowed on the ground. It ended up with two Thato Heath and one Mayfield player sent off.

5 hours ago, Big Doug said:

Apparently Mayfield's young Declan Sheridan head butted and elbowed on the ground. It ended up with two Thato Heath and one Mayfield player sent off.

Funny you haven't rolled out them live by the sword,die by the sword and the player got his comeuppance quotes you seem to like.

Hope the lad is OK by the way.

5 hours ago, Big Doug said:

ever thought of writing fiction novels doug? what i saw was an unprovoked assualt on a thatto player getting up from a tackle and then another thatto player being set upon by 4 rochdale players. each to there own though eh? another example of mayfield thuggery. rapidly becoming the new queens/redhill/fryston. only player that should have been sent was the rochdale 11. think both teams filmed the game so there should be plenty of evidence for the judiciary to look at

GREASE MY POLE!

The match report in the Rochdale4 Observer states;

"The two sides battled for supremacy with Mayfield just edging the battle until a cynical foul on livewire Dec Sheridan caused Sean Watkins to see red as he rushed to protect him.

An all-out battle ensued which saw the instigator dismissed along with a team mate and Watkins from Mayfield."

Declan Sheridan is one of the smallest players in the Premier division and always the target for opponents. There have been disgusting acts of thuggery on him in games that I have watched. It looks as though on this occasion Mayfield are not the guilty party. Clearly you see no wrong doing by your player.

All with come out in the wash, and the video evidence will help the disciplinary committee get to the bottom of it.

The truth always comes out doesn't it.

30 minutes ago, Big Doug said:

The match report in the Rochdale4 Observer states;

"The two sides battled for supremacy with Mayfield just edging the battle until a cynical foul on livewire Dec Sheridan caused Sean Watkins to see red as he rushed to protect him.

An all-out battle ensued which saw the instigator dismissed along with a team mate and Watkins from Mayfield."

Declan Sheridan is one of the smallest players in the Premier division and always the target for opponents. There have been disgusting acts of thuggery on him in games that I have watched. It looks as though on this occasion Mayfield are not the guilty party. Clearly you see no wrong doing by your player.

Is that the same author who said your player was only reacting to a shoulder charge the other week at Wath Brow,if so he hasn't got much of a reputation for telling the truth.

1 hour ago, Davo5 said:

Is that the same author who said your player was only reacting to a shoulder charge the other week at Wath Brow,if so he hasn't got much of a reputation for telling the truth.

say no more, looks like mayfield use thuggery as a tactic. was at pats when a few weeks back when the player that was suspended til next year kicked a pats player in the head while he was on the floor. should be ashamed tryong to justify there actions by smearing others

GREASE MY POLE!

Every time Mayfield play they should be made to video every game and forward it to the ncl until they clean their act up, the game is tough enough without this thugery

14 hours ago, BIG MAC said:

Every time Mayfield play they should be made to video every game and forward it to the ncl until they clean their act up, the game is tough enough without this thugery

Have we got to the point where the NCL make it mandatory for clubs to video there matches ?

17 hours ago, Hunslets finest said:

Mayfield tried this with hunslet in a final last year and got our neighbors hunslet warriors kicked out of the NCL their reputation is not good

Anyone who went to last years final will tell you that Hunslet lost that game because they tried to batter Mayfield. You thought that your pack could dominate them. good Football won in the end.

Yep all Mayfield fault again daveo5,

I watched this one young hooker butted then elbowed right in front of the touch judge than why thatto had 2 sent off a brawl happen that why Mayfield had a lad sent off

And by the way every Mayfield game st home Is recorded and if you coach wants a copy its sent no problem 

22 hours ago, Hunslets finest said:

Mayfield tried this with hunslet in a final last year and got our neighbors hunslet warriors kicked out of the NCL their reputation is not good

Is that the  same game were hunslet warriors fans attacked Mayfield players 

Warriors deserved all they got it was shocking I've never seen anything like to try and blame Mayfield for getting throw out is ridiculous

1 hour ago, jananbillingsbarmyarmy said:

Yep all Mayfield fault again daveo5,

I watched this one young hooker butted then elbowed right in front of the touch judge than why thatto had 2 sent off a brawl happen that why Mayfield had a lad sent off

And by the way every Mayfield game st home Is recorded and if you coach wants a copy its sent no problem 

Where exactly on this thread did I say it was all Mayfields fault,I wasn't there and unlike you,I try to not comment on things I didn't witness.

On 12 June 2017 at 8:29 PM, sergei bubka said:

ever thought of writing fiction novels doug? what i saw was an unprovoked assualt on a thatto player getting up from a tackle and then another thatto player being set upon by 4 rochdale players. each to there own though eh? another example of mayfield thuggery. rapidly becoming the new queens/redhill/fryston. only player that should have been sent was the rochdale 11. think both teams filmed the game so there should be plenty of evidence for the judiciary to look at

I've no dog in this fight at all. I live in Rochdale but I don't watch Mayfield.

Can I quote you the report in our local paper --

" The two sides battled for supremacy with Mayfield just edging the battle until a cynical foul on live wire Dec Sheridan caused Sean Watkins to see red as he rushed to protect him.

An all out battle ensued which saw the instigator dismissed along with a team mate and Watkins "

Further on it says --

" Another pleasing aspect of Saturday's game was the improvement in discipline, obviously the sending off was disappointing but that aside there were fewer penalties."

From what I hear Dec Sheridan is one the best young playmakers in the league and destined for bigger and better things inspite of being a little guy. Obviously teams will want to " minimise " his influence on the game

On ‎13‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 8:45 PM, sergei bubka said:

say no more, looks like mayfield use thuggery as a tactic. was at pats when a few weeks back when the player that was suspended til next year kicked a pats player in the head while he was on the floor. should be ashamed tryong to justify there actions by smearing others

True story and seen on the video evidence and because their is no retrospective action allowed in the NCL nothing was said, not even a letter about future conduct. 

21 hours ago, Big Doug said:

Anyone who went to last years final will tell you that Hunslet lost that game because they tried to batter Mayfield. You thought that your pack could dominate them. good Football won in the end.

A good Knock-on won in the end lol

Archived