Oldham game

andyram

Short turnaround with this midweek rearranged game. Must win game for us,hopefully the players who didn't play against Hull K R,will be the difference in this one.

Will go for a nail biting win....hopefully.

Let's hope for a bit of fortune for a change.

Oldham seemed to have a pretty tough game yesterday, which they narrowly lost, so will be as equally fatigued as our lads. Given the number of players that we rested (and I assume that Oldham didn't) we have given ourselves the best chance. Seeing as how we blew it at home against them let's get some payback this time.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

It's the biggest game we've had since well Oldham at home ;) 

1. Hooley

2. Morton

3. Hallut 

4. Glover (if fit) 

5. Alex Brown

6. Speakman

7. Moore

8. Johnson

9. Ward

10. Sherrife

11. Walshsw

12. Adamson

13. Aaron Brown

Sykes, Day, Hayes, Tonks. 

Moore will be vital as there were many opportunities on our line where we would of scored if we had a proper scrum half yesterday. Sykes was a calmining influence in the second half, organised us and slowed the game down. 

I think we'll win.

6 minutes ago, Phil Loxton said:

Instead of being selfish. Why don't you rest those players again on Wednesday and go hell for leather against Toulouse on Sunday?

Fev fan???

You just concentrate on doing us a favour mate lol ;)

2 hours ago, ram1999k said:

It's the biggest game we've had since well Oldham at home ;) 

1. Hooley

2. Morton

3. Hallut 

4. Glover (if fit) 

5. Alex Brown

6. Speakman

7. Moore

8. Johnson

9. Ward

10. Sherrife

11. Walshsw

12. Adamson

13. Aaron Brown

Sykes, Day, Hayes, Tonks. 

Moore will be vital as there were many opportunities on our line where we would of scored if we had a proper scrum half yesterday. Sykes was a calmining influence in the second half, organised us and slowed the game down. 

I think we'll win.

Would not pick Brown had more interest than man in moon.We know the game plan was for no injuries but he could have looked a bit more interested.

Massive game this,turn up prepared then we'll give ourselves a good chance.

I was talking to Guzdek other week he says he was more or less ready to return.

My team

Guzdek/Hooley

Morton

Squires

Hallett

Alex Brown/Potts

Speakman

Moore

Sheriffe

Ward

Teanby

Adamson

Walshaw

Brown

Subs

Glover

Day

Tonks

Igbinedon

Oldham 18 Rams 20

FTS Morton

Mom Moore

Att 468

C'mon Rams we can do this.

2 hours ago, Phil Loxton said:

Instead of being selfish. Why don't you rest those players again on Wednesday and go hell for leather against Toulouse on Sunday?

Fev fan???

Lose on Wednesday and we will have to. In fact, win on Wednesday and we might have to. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

1 hour ago, graham fisher said:

I hope he meant Alex Brown. Tbh I was surprised to see him in the team because last I heard he was out rest of season because he needed a knee operation.

He is waiting for an operation but apparently the injury can be managed and he can play the occasional game when required.

To be fair, he did not do himself justice but at least he put his hand up to play in the 3 games in 8 days situation.

Glover out. However Toby Adamson, walshaw, ollet, Gareth Moore,Hallet, Squires, Sherriffe all set to return.  Guzdek and Tonks could also feature. Worth noting Toulouse have lost their 6 7 and 9 for the next few week on top of top scorer minga. Reckon we could beat Toulouse Sunday . Infact I reckon Oldham away is far tougher due to the must win situation of both clubs . Hope we see a good following. Only 27 mins on train

If you all remember last time out against Oldham we had barely had no experience so reckon wel see a more experience side.  Hooley /guzdek, Squires, Hallet, walshaw, Morton, speakman, Moore, Sherriffe, ward, Toby Adamson, ollet, igbendion, brown. Subs day, Sykes, teanby, Tonks.

3 hours ago, Crown Flatter said:

I just get the feeling that we might try too hard and over egg the dish.

Oldham 20-12 Dewsbury (I hope I'm wrong with the result).

FTS: Moore

MoM: Iggy

Att: 552

I just hope we aren't 24-0 up at HT!?

3 hours ago, christheram said:

Glover out. However Toby Adamson, walshaw, ollet, Gareth Moore,Hallet, Squires, Sherriffe all set to return.  Guzdek and Tonks could also feature. Worth noting Toulouse have lost their 6 7 and 9 for the next few week on top of top scorer minga. Reckon we could beat Toulouse Sunday . Infact I reckon Oldham away is far tougher due to the must win situation of both clubs . Hope we see a good following. Only 27 mins on train

So their top scorer is Minga ?

And by coincidence 

Our bottom scorer is a 

Minga too ;)

Safe trip young man ;)

Suppose most of you have noticed but Oldham seem to have begun their last few games with all guns firing. They were well on top against both Hull KR and Halifax until either they ran out of steam or the others got into the game. We need to have an excellent start or we could find ourselves up to 15 points behind with no points on the board. Hope Neil has noticed this - I trust him - but it is difficult to monitor other matches whilst watching your own. Final scores do not reflect what happened in the game. Incidentally, do not believe the team shown on the Rams home page under match preview -- Crrokes and Barnes are shown along with Keegan Hirst and others. It must be a carry over from the last game at Oldham with today's date on it. Someone needs to up their game !

14 minutes ago, jamesb0551 said:

Don't care what the score is aslong my as we win, bit nervous about this one to be honest

I'll take 1-0 Dewsbury or 99-98 Dewsbury 

All that matters is a win

Style

Performance 

Means nothing tonight 

2 points DO!!! 

Archived