Daniel I to Fev

thehullram

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If its true, and I hope its not!!  another loss to Fev!!  

He has been excellent for us in what has been a difficult season. Will he get any serious game time at Fev??

If he has decided to go to Fev then he goes with my best wishes and thanks for the effort he has put in for us this season!!  ...  Heart of a Lion!!  

3 minutes ago, ram1999k said:

It's  all going to end in tears...

Don't go saying that near Tracy brabbin MP for  batley

She regards it as a threat and trys to get you arrested for threatening behaviour 

I kid you not ;)

14 minutes ago, RogerT said:

Splashing again

I think their trying to consolidate their top 4 place and why not ... of course if they for some reason miss out KABOOM!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Heard on Sunday cas were releasing him and we were looking at offering him a deal for next season. Seems Fev have snuck in and pipped him. He signed at Fev until end of this season so maybe we could still sign him next season? Abit dissapointing as a month ago it was announced he was ours until end of season on loan.

3 hours ago, jamesb0551 said:

Gutted he's gone, and even more so he's gone to Fev. Always played well for us if a bit of a penalty machine at times

Gotta hate Fev. Same  old story.  Hope they finish 10th never mind 5th. 

Bit of a penalty machine??? Really?  All I saw wAs 100% graft and real potential.  Played the full 80 mins and did he ever miss a tackle?  Massive loss in my opinion. 

Fev just continue to irritate everyone in this division don't they? They simply can't contemplate anyone else having any success without muscling in.

For some unfathomable reason they have this attitude that they are a SL club in waiting, yet no matter how hard they try they will never get there.

Admittedly it is a long time ago now, but do you ever remember chatting up that very attractive girl at a dance when your really ugly mate turns up and tries to muscle in; completely unaware that he is without doubt the ugliest  and most dislikeable bloke on the dancefloor, thinking that he is the answer to every maiden's dreams, based solely upon how much he is prepared to spend? However he is prepared to buy her port and lemons' compared to your offer of a half a mild so off she goes. Within a month she will have disappeared from the scene but he will still be hanging around the dancefloor, combing back his balding locks once again thinking that "tonight is my night".

It isn't and never will be.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

9 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Fev just continue to irritate everyone in this division don't they? They simply can't contemplate anyone else having any success without muscling in.

For some unfathomable reason they have this attitude that they are a SL club in waiting, yet no matter how hard they try they will never get there.

Admittedly it is a long time ago now, but do you ever remember chatting up that very attractive girl at a dance when your really ugly mate turns up and tries to muscle in; completely unaware that he is without doubt the ugliest  and most dislikeable bloke on the dancefloor, thinking that he is the answer to every maiden's dreams, based solely upon how much he is prepared to spend? However he is prepared to buy her port and lemons' compared to your offer of a half a mild so off she goes. Within a month she will have disappeared from the scene but he will still be hanging around the dancefloor, combing back his balding locks once again thinking that "tonight is my night".

It isn't and never will be.

As you say BSJ we can take consolation in the fact that though seem intent on making it difficult for teams like ourselves they're going nowhere.  

Theyll keep finishing  above us but they'll do nowt and win nowt really.  No. Sorry. They won the Shield in 2015. Silly me.  How did I forget that.  Best of the worst.  That is something to crow about.  

8 minutes ago, fitzy said:

Wow! I never knew Dewsbury fans had so much pent up anger towards my club.  ?

Really? Just think about it. I'd send you a list of players you've taken from us over the last 10 years but I'm at work and haven't got the 3 hours this would take to spare. 

End of the day he wasnt even a Dewsbury player, was a cas player, its was very unlikely he would get a chance of 1st team at cas anytime soon, with the squad they have. Theres a decent chance fev will be playing against the bottom sl clubs at the end of the season, so a great chance for a young lad to put himself in the shop window, then maybe he will get snapped up by a bigger fish, will we be bitter to that team or wish the young lad luck, id like to think we would wish him luck.

The point is this

He was on a season loan

No problem with him going after the loan period is up

And good luck to the lad never let us down.

It's the clamber for players you don't really need at the business end of the season

Conditions on him signing for Featherstone should have been from 2018

Then nobody would feel aggrieved against Featherstone. 

Archived