Whitehaven KO time

boat builder

Drinking time demands clarification.

Dreadful and very dissapointing. Judging by the commentary the Barrow performance has been littered by mistakes and penalties.

We seemed to have lost an awful lot since the mid week game against Keighley. Just look at the results of all the games.

The game degenerated into a full scale battle and it seems that the referee was not strong enough. High tackles have been poorly penalized by both time.

The match has ended but no excuse for some of the high tackles etc.  Attendance about 1500.

I think a  lot of the good work this season has been ruined. Just my opinion.

I think your right since Keighley away, the raiders have lost both their defensive strength, and crisp passing, The first half was bad, we should have scored on our first attack , two minutes later we gave away the first penalty, then allowed an offload on last  tackle,  and were 6-0 down,  we continued the half giving away penalties.

The second half was a disaster, not only giving away penalties, but for the first time this year our defence was poor, three missed tackles three tries, hopefully we will get this out of our system, the only ting I did not understand why we left out a centre with proven pace.

On the day haven were the better team, because they made less mistakes, and tackled like demons, well done to them.

we were awful ... the worst ive seen us under Cresta ... well played Haven thought bossed us all ends up and every one of their players wanted it more than we did

Dont know what Crestas gameplan was but if the players carried it out it was totally wrong

at least Hammy won the British GP ... put me in a good mood prior to the game :-)

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

Just got home from the game. I'm so upset and annoyed, i'll comment tomorrow.

I've done two things today I haven't done for 10 years. Been to Whitehaven to watch the Raiders play and had a Doner Kebab for my tea. Neither of which has stimulated me to do either again.

Raiders were:

1. Insipid

2. Lacking in any semblance of creativity

3. To be appreciated only by the stalwart fans

Where as the Kebab was.......see 123 above!

Dallimore....really? He does what? 

That performance wasn't acceptable today.

Well played Whitehaven. You wanted it more.

Bit harsh to just pick out dalimore. Don't think any Barrow player got more than a 5 today . Whereas every haven player where above 8 with Dion and Riley the pick of the bunch . Score line flattered Barrow. Should have been 24down at half time . Havens line speed was excellent all game 

Archived