Dual reg

ernieone

In hindsight it worked with the Giants, both Mullally and Johnson part of the grand final year, but then forgot the rules the year after. But we just seem to get Cas players match ready and lose them, Minikin last year being a prime example. He was immense for us, then in crucial fixtures was dragged back. It didn't matter in the end, but for me it left a sour taste.

Holmes had a shocker when we played up teabag stadium but can't see him being in the 19 not to play... Will patch move to 13 but we have played our best stuff with patch in the halves fizzing the ball about so who knows. Headache for diskin!! 

if Sherlock performs as he has in the cas games i have seen, he will be worth playing from the start, but IMO i wouldn't even bother playing him as we now seem to have a settled side that is gelling together it would seem to be risky to start upsetting the apple cart

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

Ah but the lads know him and he as been part of the squad before so why not, and not just brought in for a specific match.

Jake Connor was garbage for Batley Holmes too but look at them when they want to play.

There you have it "When they want to" rather than glorified training exercise

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Tbh the pack was woeful at Dewsbury, even the best halfbacks won't do anything behind a beaten pack. If Patch isn't 100% I wouldn't risk him and play Holmes from the start. I thought Fevs dual reg players were amongst there best players both times we have played them this season. I agree Holmes wasn't great against Dewsbury but he was outstanding against Sheffield away.

I've put the willies up Lucas Walshaw this morning. (P.c.responses only) the rams second row Step son now plays for Batley boys u7's.

He's all for dual reg. I guess only a few are saved from No man's land when super league spits them back into the pub league

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Sure was and I guess he was sold on bullmania but never got a gig.

May see him in a dogs shirt next year. Patch looks Shaw cross bound

Out of contract next year and rumoured to finish at tea bag?

Briggs in bound

Briggs will cost a bit, and you will be on a reduced budget next year, won't you?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Nah were loaded. Saved lots on winning pay and hardly touched sky's 2015 brass :search:

2 hours ago, Batley Bob said:

Ha ha Briggs , who you getting your rumours from

Mrs Briggs!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

A lad that is bezzies with Rowe. Aside rumours we are usually behind big spenders but are a little more proactive in recruitment than say 10 years ago when scraps were picked up

15 hours ago, 9' oller said:

Out of contract next year and rumoured to finish at tea bag?

Briggs in bound

Heard you've signed Briggs ready for next year,like BSJ say's he won't come cheap rumoured to be on 30k at Fev,very good player though.

Patch coming our way to team up with his brother in law again,only if we'd have had him on our side yesterday,who knows.

Archived