sssshhhhhh

trig

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tel you what did change when we went in with them lot.. loads walked away. most never to return

so yes things changed big time

hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

1 hour ago, Mystic Meg said:

We were on our ###### before the Rhinos came along, nothing's changed..................

And what did they really do for us ? Zilch...They got a lot more out of the job than  Hunslet did, they really didn't help the club they just used the club which was quite obvious with the coach we had and the players  fielded which was a real financial benefit for Leeds they didn't  need to run to the cost of a,,,A team to give players game time they used Hunslet for that which led to us never having a settled team where some players were just dropped to make way...

A few people decided they would sooner go shopping with the wife, but didn't have the balls to admit it.

Very hard to turn down money/sponsorship when you are skint, and also dual-reg when all your opponents are taking advantage of it.

Wasn't Keinhorst our leading points scorer one season.................?

worked well then. 2 relegations in that time. ###### suppoprters off.. good result then... damage done beyond repair for most of the supporters who walked away. guess that was good for the club then. with all those who have never returned income will be down.. another good result.

guess the club still think things are fine and dandy... 

hunslet till i die

It could be worse we could be following Swinton with the problems that they are having and they are in a league above us. Leeds sponsored Hunslet in our last home game, so what do we do say we don't want the money.We don't have a millionaire to call on. Yes, we should have done better with the duel reg, but we had a coach more interested in them than us and that didn't help us. Not having duel reg now is what the people who walked away wanted, so why don't they come back to us like you did John and support us, it's what they wanted. I agree now no more duel reg again but if we can take young good players like Sanderson off Leeds who don't want him anyway to feature in their plans we must do, that's a no- brainer... 

To be hoped the RL doesn't split division 2 up into 2 leagues or we will be in trouble. 

steve. why people have not returned various reasons.. some are because leeds were involved. and then the time when some supporters were told if they didnt like it now. then they were not needed anyway

sponsorship. supporters and income must be at an all time low

you cant blame people who walked away for that. they had good reason why they left and not returned.

its what the club are doing to change and improve things. to entice supporters back and try to gain new support. money is tight for everyone and has been for nearly a decade. and supporters have moved on and out of the routine now but the rugby standard on offer and the £15  per game if you pay on the day is extreme. . and you must admit the last 3 to 4 seasons has been dire on the pitch. only odd game the team plays half decent.

things need to change soon before the crowd gets smaller that its not viable to continue. how the club will change and bring back support who knows. but doing little of nowt will not help the club

sanderson wont want to stay. can see he has talent. he will be picked up by a bigger more ambitious club sooner rather than later. 

hunslet till i die

7 hours ago, Mystic Meg said:

A few people decided they would sooner go shopping with the wife, but didn't have the balls to admit it.

Very hard to turn down money/sponsorship when you are skint, and also dual-reg when all your opponents are taking advantage of it.

Wasn't Keinhorst our leading points scorer one season.................?

Ok they would rather go shopping with the wife  than pay 15 quid to be subjected to the xxxxx and drivel that's been on offer over the past few years. But who are you to insult and say what kind of balls they got  you never gonna get them to return with idiotic comments like that. I don't  know who you are but something in the back of my mind tells me you are a board member with this and previous comments and postings you have made also I bet you are a leeds supporter at heart.

If you would rather go to the White Rose Centre on a Sunday, just admit it, don't pretend you're making some kind of grand protest.

All links with Leeds have now been severed, and there is no dual-reg anymore, what more do you want.........?

Granted, the standard of rugby isn't great, but it hasn't been for a while.

What you have to appreciate, is that as a Director you have to make decisions and stand by them. You can't go to the big screen.....

Sponsorship has never been better by the way.................

4 hours ago, Mystic Meg said:

If you would rather go to the White Rose Centre on a Sunday, just admit it, don't pretend you're making some kind of grand protest.

All links with Leeds have now been severed, and there is no dual-reg anymore, what more do you want.........?

Granted, the standard of rugby isn't great, but it hasn't been for a while.

What you have to appreciate, is that as a Director you have to make decisions and stand by them. You can't go to the big screen.....

Sponsorship has never been better by the way.................

Wow Do you re-read what you write ? ?

28 minutes ago, Nicky said:

I stopped going because I hate them over the river and have never ever been shopping with the wife 

Same same, didn't stop going although I was well miffed especially when sometimes I saw McDermott and Eaton Sat together it left me thinking who really picks our team....

This year's squad is made up of bit players and we must have tried double figures on wing. Team changes every week and players disappear for weeks then suddenly reappear. Everything about us at the moment is laughable and any major investment is unlikely. Now even players can't be bothered and look totally unfit. London were full of athletes last Saturday and once we gave them a sniff there was only ever gonna be one outcome. Now faced with long trips in shield won't help the club at all but we got what we deserved. For the second successive season it looks like we are the worst of the traditional clubs.

32 minutes ago, pudsey hawk said:

This year's squad is made up of bit players and we must have tried double figures on wing. Team changes every week and players disappear for weeks then suddenly reappear. Everything about us at the moment is laughable and any major investment is unlikely. Now even players can't be bothered and look totally unfit. London were full of athletes last Saturday and once we gave them a sniff there was only ever gonna be one outcome. Now faced with long trips in shield won't help the club at all but we got what we deserved. For the second successive season it looks like we are the worst of the traditional clubs.

Well put but like any organisation success or failure, positive or negative  starts at the top and works it self downward to the shop floor or playing field or whatever the case may be, and I don't  see any difference with Hunslet.

It does need a shake up from top to bottom, we just have to be careful not to throw the baby out with the bathwater. There are some good people involved, who have the club's best interests at heart.

We have a good coach in Gary Thornton, so at least we have something to build on (If we can retain him). The team certainly look out of condition and unfit. They need a good pre-season, and a bit of a clear-out for me..............

I think once the season ends and we know whereabouts we've finished in this ###### league, perhaps one or two people should have a look at themselves maybe............

You could draw comparisons with Oldham (who we beat in the grand final), and how they have progressed, and we have gone backwards................

2 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Keep your coach, he will know by now who he thinks is good enough and get rid of the players who are not, most of you know who the players are, trust Gary.

Fully agree, with Spanish night. That's why he's been swapping & changing? He will know who he wants to retain ..... As said on a few occasions ..... the majority need to go.....

who's to say thornton will stay... 

hunslet till i die

Archived