Swinton Sunday

NickD

2 hours ago, NickD said:

Ward or Day (assuming Speakman is a definite) for this massive game?

Ward is a doubt for Sunday's game due to head injury. Personally if they are both fit I'd start with Ward and Day coming off bench. Plus Sam Day would get into josh Barlow and wind him up.

4 hours ago, ChampagneCharlieReturns said:

Big strong powerful lad mate did his knee in for us last season but if fully fit will be a great addition for you for sure 

Oh we do like players with knee injuries, don't we?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

6 hours ago, ChampagneCharlieReturns said:

U have signed Tom Ashton a centre who was at oldham last season 

wrong thread me thinks.  

Shame Ward is injured by the sounds of it but I think I just about prefer Day.  Does seem to have that bit more nippiness about him (is that a word?)

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

Oh we do like players with knee injuries, don't we?

I've heard oscar pistorious has had a couple of trials

And is going to sign for us

Once he gets out and gets on his feet ;)

No predictions posted so far I notice. This may be because the TotalRL site has been innaccessible to postings but this has niw been fixed but you will need to do a bit of tweaking first 

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

My prediction is:

Lions 16 - 28 Rams

Att: 1200

FTS Brown

MoM Moore

Where did you find this pot of gold?? It's a shame this kind of money wasn't given to Morrisson then you'd have been relegated with no money :)

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

2 minutes ago, coolie said:

And where was you yesterday??? Tut tut ;)

Seems to be signing a few unknowns. Never worked before for Ned has it, I mean, Potter, MacDonald,  Ball, Williams, O'Meara, Agar, Frame, Heaton, Goddard ........ All rubbish ;)

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

I hope Sykes's foot is not too badly hurt .... He and Moore are combining superbly in the halves and are providing the foundation for some of the best rugby I have seen us play for a couple of seasons.  Lets hope if we can avoid the drop, which looks much more likely now, that Moore and Sykes can both be signed up for next year!!  ....... that will sell a few season tickets!

1 hour ago, the old nine ole said:

I hope Sykes's foot is not too badly hurt .... He and Moore are combining superbly in the halves and are providing the foundation for some of the best rugby I have seen us play for a couple of seasons.  Lets hope if we can avoid the drop, which looks much more likely now, that Moore and Sykes can both be signed up for next year!!  ....... that will sell a few season tickets!

Gotta agree. If we can keep them both I'll buy one now, whatever division we are in.

Archived