Tomorrow's Games (July 7)

Dave Naylor

Every game in the Championship tomorrow has some bearing on us.  This is what I'd hope for.

Sheffield v Oldham

We need to win, simple.

Batley v Bradford 

Batley to win to keep Bradford on zero points.  I know we're 11 points clear of them but their presence still scares me.

London v Rochdale

London to win.  If they do (and we win), we can leapfrog the Hairnets by beating them next week.

Fev v Halifax

Fev to win to dent Fax's hopes of a Qualifiers place.  I'd rather have Fax in the Shield to avoid another wallet damaging trip to the south of France.

HKR v Toulouse

Toulouse to win and upset the HKR league leaders party for the same reasons as above.  I don't think the French team will do it but this is about what I want to happen.

Swinton v Dewsbury

Financially troubled Swinton v resurgent Dewsbury.  If the Rams win I need Swinton to be rubbish in the Shield games and finish below us.  If Swinton win, the same applies to Dewsbury.

Whatever happens tomorrow there's another week to be spent staring at the fixtures and league table!

Archived