New signings

creditwhereitsdews

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

How dare Dewsbury come pillaging Fev for our players....

Offering them a contract when they play for Fev. Despicable.... I hope dews never win another game..... blah blah blah and other levels of faux morngyness

?????

Robin you forgot to add that" it's only time until our cavalier spending will see us going bust" ..???

13 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Because we're safe and not ******** a new housing estate that we'll be relegated! Dewsbury will sign anyone with a pair of boots at the moment :lol:

Care to explain this comment? It makes no sense to me.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

52 minutes ago, silcoates said:

Yes Neil, i hate the stuff.

But my mother and father loved it.

They did get  it from err at HAY'S-yuck.

Spent many a Saturday morning queuing up at heys on the market near the little ice cream trailer..to finally get to.the front and my gran "elder,honeycomb & cow heel please" and occasionally she would get something that only resembled carpet underlay..god knows what it's name was grey and squiggly.. It might have had the word " beef " in its name, didn't mind honeycomb with lashings of pepper & vinegar 

Those were the days :)

I can still see it now lurking at the bottom of the fridge next to the mucky fat pot.. :bad:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

5 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

I can still see it now lurking at the bottom of the fridge next to the mucky fat pot.. :bad:

A fridge!!!  ... you were lucky!! we had a food safe in the cellar!!  

Now remind me again what the subject of this thread is!!

On 7/20/2017 at 9:09 AM, Blind side johnny said:

Care to explain this comment? It makes no sense to me.

Quite simple really BSJ to be concerned about an outcome means to be pooing bricks. I refer to your previously and still potentially precarious position and the new housing estate next to the ground and the source of the bricks to build such housing stock... you were obviously brought up better than the typical RL fan... have you considered switching codes to the kick and clap game where your sensibilities will be on a par with their support? :airkiss:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

4 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Quite simple really BSJ to be concerned about an outcome means to be pooing bricks. I refer to your previously and still potentially precarious position and the new housing estate next to the ground and the source of the bricks to build such housing stock... you were obviously brought up better than the typical RL fan... have you considered switching codes to the kick and clap game where your sensibilities will be on a par with their support? :airkiss:

Yes I am a delicate flower I must admit, having grown up on papa's broad acres,  but I will continue to mix with the ruffians of the South Stand whilst they continue to amuse me.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I notice that our latest new signing, Tom Ashton, plays either prop, second row or centre. No doubt we will use him at full back.

4 hours ago, the old nine ole said:

A fridge!!!  ... you were lucky!! we had a food safe in the cellar!!  

Now remind me again what the subject of this thread is!!

Threads about a bunch of old wrinklys reminiscing about all the stuff we used to eat...the meals were just

Offal ;)

How's the signing of Patch going by the way...

15 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

Was going to cost too much.

But you've loads of money and sign on average 40 - 50 players a season!! Surely you could have looked down the back of the seats for a few extra coppers?

1 hour ago, Piggy's mate said:

How's the signing of Patch going by the way...

He was baba last time we had him and thought he's only been at batley and Sheffield so he's hardly going to improved his game ;)

16 minutes ago, coolie said:

He was baba last time we had him and thought he's only been at batley and Sheffield so he's hardly going to improved his game ;)

you get us a couple like faz up to scratch for 2018 and i will be yer mate fella.  ps, that grey stuff were very tasty but it were a dangly bit off a bullock.:girlwerewolf: mi grandad loved it and i tried it cos he said it made yer hair curl...:girlwah:

On 19/07/2017 at 8:07 PM, phildog said:

As a Dogs fan, I'm impressed at the effort being put in at the Tetley's and expect a decent 8's from them. Contrast that with our now restricted 21 man squad; doing great just now but a couple of injuries and we've no wiggle room, and I don't see any forward thinking like yours.

Set in stone.You beat us next time and we beat you in the M/M final

Well, deadline day has now passed so Ned and PD will just have to cope with the squad that they have. I think they will be reasonably pleased with what they have been able to assemble - now for the proof of the pudding.

22 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

I notice that our latest new signing, Tom Ashton, plays either prop, second row or centre. No doubt we will use him at full back.

Hooker bsj....hooker.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Archived