Takeover ??

Blue Pike

13 minutes ago, Blue Pike said:

Dont know if its a wind up but just been on Batley forum and it comes from sky sports rl of an American investment group wanting to take over Fev.Any truth. ?????

It's rubbish. The same 'account' was posting the same carp about a takeover of Bradford last week. Someone's got too much time to waste.

I was also in Pirates of Penzance so is this a 'First Rate Opportunity'  Robin? Perhaps if it is rumoured to be American then it is USeless. So if it is wind up rubbish does somebody want clocking?

34 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

To be fair, I only did pirates once. I did HMS pinafore many times.

I only joined cos I fancied a girl in the production..... ended up doing the full run....

We'll sail the oceans blue etc etc

I bet that a pinafore suited thi down to ground Robin.

2 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

To be fair, I only did pirates once. I did HMS pinafore many times.

I only joined cos I fancied a girl in the production..... ended up doing the full run....

We'll sail the oceans blue etc etc

Clue to our next two signings: GILBERT AND SULLIVAN. Great players.

3 hours ago, Blue Pike said:

Dont know if its a wind up but just been on Batley forum and it comes from sky sports rl of an American investment group wanting to take over Fev.Any truth. ?????

It's a fake account on twitter :)

Im Fev and im proud

On the topic of Takeover I am partial to a bet on the horses and it's widely known how much money Arab owners pay for race horses ,millions just on one horse.I would love just one of these rich people to  have an interest in our game and choose us to invest part of their billions in.If any fan has middle eastern contacts have a word.???

Im sure after looking over our equine stock quite a few of them would be put out to pasture and a couple of them sent to the glue factory and top thorough breads would be brought in from the NRL for us to dominate the debt ridden clubs of the Super League.

2 hours ago, Blue Pike said:

On the topic of Takeover I am partial to a bet on the horses and it's widely known how much money Arab owners pay for race horses ,millions just on one horse.I would love just one of these rich people to  have an interest in our game and choose us to invest part of their billions in.If any fan has middle eastern contacts have a word.???

That is why i cringe when i hear talk of changing Salford into Manchester.Salford has a proud history in its own right.If Manchester want a Rugby League side it would only take Petty cash from Man City or Man United to build a team to dominate our cash strapped game.

7 hours ago, Blue Pike said:

I once met & had a chat with Sheikh Mohammed for about half an hour, aside of horseracing the only sport he wanted to talk about was hunting with his hawk in the desert. We need someone from Hollywood (or the British film industry, if there was one left) to make a movie about the stand gang, that's the likeliest route to some billionaire falling in love with the club.

Archived