2018 Squad.

RogerT

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
53 minutes ago, Batley Bob said:

Where do the two trialists play? Is the Tomlinson a member of the genus Glen...?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Tomlinson has come through Bradford Bulls set up, Disken clearly knows him. You know sometimes when you hear a speech yet think you can read between the lines and get to the real meaning? Well, tonight I think that Matt Disken left no opportunity to read bertween the lines. He was eloquent and serious in his description of the squad he has, and was confident of the players. He will have grown as a first team coach from the trials of his first early season when nobody was happy with the way things went. I really believe that this time the squad will be ready and more importantly confident. Good to hear that Brev is still here, happy that Bravo is getting another shot, and happy that the club HAS got out into the amateur game and given the 2 lads a shot.

Most disappointed on admin decision in some comments being hidden, especially mine, as I believe my comment as MODERATOR was in good taste and a reprimand to posters. 

And in other news the Xmas lights Batley switch on was awash with "Batley bulldogs". :superman: The marketing voluntary team disbanded but I quietly hoped someone would get suited up as battler if there wasn't going to be a stall manned.

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Archived