Super 8's fixtures

SpotTheBall85

11 hours ago, Dave Naylor said:

We?

Yes . . I'm a Yonner through and through I had a belly full of defeats in the early 1970's ( think they won 18 out of 80 Match's, and I saw every match ) I said to myself NEVER AGAIN . but still kept going along for next 35 years. I sold thousands upon thousands of lottery tickets in the Ray Hatton era that allowed the club to sign Ashton, Worrall,  Flanagan, Foy and Goodway. What did that team win , just a 2nd Div Premiership. . .I feel I've put more than a lifetime of cash over ORLFC counter over nearly 60 years or so, . . . I think that I have a right to voice my opinions. . . . . As the missing 4,000 spectators already have done ! 1 ! 

20447_346989162151_776477151_4748963_7475038_s.jpg

Struggled to apply himself? Why do you say that, injuries were cruel to Tom at Oldham,every game he played in, he looked like the real deal at centre,power and pace to burn. If it wasn't for the injuries he would have been a nailed on starting centre for us and I never saw any lack of application from him. 

hes had his break all season from the start, we are in the mess were in now through rank bad halve backs that have done nothing all season never once as he been replaced we have signed forwards and threequarters but never a scrum halve or stand off and now its to late we are stuck with 5 drives and a kick the game plan will never change. 

Archived