Championship Shield Fixtures

andyram

I'm expecting Bradford to turn over toulouse 

Bradford team who has most to play for

Versus 

Toulouse team who has least to.play for as they have already qualified for the semi finals

But I'll be happy if Bradford lose :)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, coolie said:

Fingers crossed we'll be safe after the first 2 games at home :)

I would refer you to Whitehaven v Barrow last weekend before counting any Chickenleys.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

5 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

I would refer you to Whitehaven v Barrow last weekend before counting any Chickenleys.

You get a crazy weekend once in a while.

York beating Toronto 

Whitehaven losing to barrow 

Rochdale, Oldham, Swinton all have tough games in the opening couple of rounds 

I'll be surprised if we're not safe if we win those 2 opening fixtures. 

Could be a fascinating end to a quite incredible season........... from the depths of despair to a possible home semi-final in the Shield............ I hope we set our stall out to have a real 'go' at the Shield, but if we don't then I'll be more than chuffed to just avoid relegation and look forward to 2018.

Question for the club: Would it help raise the 2018 Salary Cap if, as well as pledging to buy a season ticket (or 2), I was to pledge to take out a Hospitality Box for at least one game in 2018 (with a £50 deposit on Sunday) ????                 

7 hours ago, Therein73 said:

Could be a fascinating end to a quite incredible season........... from the depths of despair to a possible home semi-final in the Shield............ I hope we set our stall out to have a real 'go' at the Shield, but if we don't then I'll be more than chuffed to just avoid relegation and look forward to 2018.

Question for the club: Would it help raise the 2018 Salary Cap if, as well as pledging to buy a season ticket (or 2), I was to pledge to take out a Hospitality Box for at least one game in 2018 (with a £50 deposit on Sunday) ????                 

Everything such as this pledge would help enormously towards next year.

If you go to the office on Sunday, your offer would be more than welcome.

We just need another few hundred to act in a similar way (and it doesn't have to be for as much as £50).

Lets hope the office is busy on Sunday.

2 hours ago, Wilsden Ram said:

Everything such as this pledge would help enormously towards next year.

If you go to the office on Sunday, your offer would be more than welcome.

We just need another few hundred to act in a similar way (and it doesn't have to be for as much as £50).

Lets hope the office is busy on Sunday.

Happy to put money down for 2 season tickets.  How much is club suggesting?

3 hours ago, Wilsden Ram said:

£10 per Season Ticket.

Do I understand this correctly that those of us who bought ST's last season don't need to do this (as long as we renew, that is)?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

2 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Do I understand this correctly that those of us who bought ST's last season don't need to do this (as long as we renew, that is)?

I think that MS is assuming that the people who showed faith in the Club this Season are willing to do so again in the forthcoming 2018 Season.  The additional ones (Hopefully 100+) are what he wants to declare to help our negotiation situation. 

However I will deposit my £20 just to keep up with Coolie.  Don't want him getting one up on me again!

17 hours ago, Wilsden Ram said:

I think that MS is assuming that the people who showed faith in the Club this Season are willing to do so again in the forthcoming 2018 Season.  The additional ones (Hopefully 100+) are what he wants to declare to help our negotiation situation. 

However I will deposit my £20 just to keep up with Coolie.  Don't want him getting one up on me again!

Thanks. No doubt the same application of the rules will be felt by all clubs next season making it pretty difficult for many. This might mean that some players will find the offers being made will be a bit lower than previously from those clubs who were a bit over-generous last year, It will also give those clubs finishing in the top 4 an enormous advantage next season. This is yet another reason for the money distribution in our division to be reviewed.

1 hour ago, Devon Ram said:

If the Rams should get through to the Semi,s when will they be played? i note last 8s game is 17 Sept so is the semis weekend of 23/24? & the final 30/01 Oct?.

The semi final venues stands at the moment toulouse, Batley or Wakefield (Sheffield) 

We can't get get a home game 

3 hours ago, Devon Ram said:

If the Rams should get through to the Semi,s when will they be played? i note last 8s game is 17 Sept so is the semis weekend of 23/24? & the final 30/01 Oct?.

The dates have been printed in the programme all season, so you will find them there.

2 hours ago, coolie said:

Catching Sheffield is quite achievable, we beat Sheffield, Sheffield still have to travel to batley and toulouse. 

Think I'd rather get batley away in the semi rather than toulouse away :)

So would I and Sheffield will be the key game in my opinion.

Legs, Dews, Legs.

9 minutes ago, Crown Flatter said:

So would I and Sheffield will be the key game in my opinion.

Yup it's the yard stick game is the Sheffield game,show us where we are...and where we going as a unit. 

Is the printer working?? ;)

I need to run off some tenners ;)

5 hours ago, coolie said:

Yup it's the yard stick game is the Sheffield game,show us where we are...and where we going as a unit. 

Is the printer working?? ;)

I need to run off some tenners ;)

It is, but they will be in B&W, run out of colour!

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Archived