Newcastle

The Voodooguru

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Kaz said:

Anyone know why Forber not playing? Missed conversion for 1st try. His kicking is often what has won us games. 

Hasn't been great last couple of games. But agree his goal kicking wins games. If he was there today it would have probably been game over at ht. 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

11 minutes ago, wonky said:

The loan lads don't seem to be doing too shabby 

If I'm not mistaken marra Fell is a free agent having been released by wigan ? we could do with giving the lad a good offer , he and hambley would be great wing combo  .

9 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

If I'm not mistaken marra Fell is a free agent having been released by wigan ? we could do with giving the lad a good offer , he and hambley would be great wing combo  .

Totally agree mate, cover if tee gets injured as well. Davies is the one we want though 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

17 minutes ago, townie88 said:

Anyone know who this town team is? Must be a different lot to what we seen recently?

We all know that this team has been more than capable of performing well, it's time this town got behind its board and team and stop finding fault.

Wow, what a result. Well done everyone involved. Amazing performance, what a great day, town win, Wigan won, haven beat & Toronto beat!!!! Hopefully this town result will give you all confidence going forward. 

1 minute ago, Ginock1 said:

We all know that this team has been more than capable of performing well, it's time this town got behind its board and team and stop finding fault.

So you don't think criticism is justified when they under perform ?

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

3 minutes ago, Ginock1 said:

Unbelievable

11 minutes ago, Ginock1 said:

And that's the frustrating thing that we know they are capable of better. Well done lads i am pleasnty suprised at the result. 

Oh ye of little faith! ;)

Brilliant result by the lads. I had a good feeling about this week. Hopefully we can kick on now and get a few more in the 8's.

Well done to Barrow sounded like a good game, and although its bad for us you have to take your hat off to York for beating Toronto. Thats an awesome result.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

44 minutes ago, The Voodooguru said:

Oh ye of little faith! ;)

Brilliant result by the lads. I had a good feeling about this week. Hopefully we can kick on now and get a few more in the 8's.

Well done to Barrow sounded like a good game, and although its bad for us you have to take your hat off to York for beating Toronto. Thats an awesome result.

puts towns match at york in perspective and donny losing makes it not so bad as york are always going to finish 4th , its becoming a 4 way race for the crucial fifth place 

1 hour ago, Ginock1 said:

My comment was a bit 'tongue in cheek'. Sorry if it came over otherwise. Great platform to build off. Well done town.

Yeah it certainly makes it interesting for the run in especially if we can perform well every week and play with a bit of confidence. 

We need Haven, Barrow & York to win next week. And now Toronto are on a wobble..... I would love to have seen Rowleys face afterwards. 

I would love to have seen the faces in the Kells end after Stacky scored too. Was it in front of the Bells end to make it even sweeter for him?  I'll bet it was the refs fault when I get to work tomorrow. It was Hewer though so maybe they won't round on their own.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Archived