Rugby league out in front again

This will play into League's hands too. 

Could you imagine a game of Union where a player makes 0 meters a game or 0 tackles being livestreamed?

Hilarious.

new rise.jpg

15 hours ago, Pulga said:

This will play into League's hands too. 

Could you imagine a game of Union where a player makes 0 meters a game or 0 tackles being livestreamed?

Hilarious.

I used to laugh at how the Union pundits got so excited that Sam Burgess was completing 6 tackles and running for 10 meters a game and that is somehow a high workload.

In League he gets through 40 tackles and 150 meters.

I like how it shows West Brom players in training. I'm surprised soccerball has even allowed that. They should have allowed Man U or Chelsea first choice at this new tech.

Learn to listen without distortion and learn to look without imagination.

I dont get it, this stuff has been used in sports for ages. Not new, but a lot of it is done behind the scenes. Opta is a big name in this field. 

It adds absolutely nothing to a sport to see heart rates in real time. Individual player statistics are tracked, just rarely shown on screen (for good reason, they add very little to the viewing experience). Even things like possession stats arent necessary.

Archived