George Tyson....

roughyed34

Discipline wins games. You rarely see Aussie test players getting involved in scuffles these days. That's one of the reasons they're so hard to beat.

Tyson's a yellow or red card waiting to happen. You can be aggressive without being stupid. He's not learned the difference yet. Our guy who was involved in the incident and pleaded guilty has also got to smarten up regarding discipline.

12 hours ago, SpotTheBall85 said:

Think most teams in the championship would have tyson in their team. I know if someone gave me a dig first I wouldn't just stand there. Don't blame him for retaliating. I think most people would. Anyone to say he's a liability needs their head testing.

His ability is irrelevant when he's sat in the stands on another suspension though. Suspended / banned players don't win games.

Yes/no?

1 hour ago, mickhornet said:

There was more players than these two brawling. Sin bin sufficient would have been fairer.

At this stage of the season I would agree Mick, hard boots to fill are Mr Tyson's when he behaves himself.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

On 02/08/2017 at 8:38 PM, Yed17 said:

He's a young lad who is learning fast. He was hit first and retaliated. What's he supposed to do, become a punch bag? 

Did you actually see the video ?? he sprinted right across from the other side of field like a lunatic to get involved and trying to be the big man. The lad gives his all and is very competitive but is just dumb as dog **** and thinks he is some kind of tough guy but is actually a liability and penalty machine every time i have seen him play. you need your best team on the field in the current position and not sat in the stands for stupidity and getting involved in silly stuff.

9 hours ago, Deano44 said:

Did you actually see the video ?? he sprinted right across from the other side of field like a lunatic to get involved and trying to be the big man. The lad gives his all and is very competitive but is just dumb as dog **** and thinks he is some kind of tough guy but is actually a liability and penalty machine every time i have seen him play. you need your best team on the field in the current position and not sat in the stands for stupidity and getting involved in silly stuff.

I have seen the video and was there on the day. I agree he needn't have run over but he was hit first and Crowley who started the whole affair gets away with nothing. He certainly needs to learn very quickly that he's being targeted. 

On 8/6/2017 at 8:34 AM, Yed17 said:

I have seen the video and was there on the day. I agree he needn't have run over but he was hit first and Crowley who started the whole affair gets away with nothing. He certainly needs to learn very quickly that he's being targeted. 

If I saw George running the full width of the pitch to lamp me, I think I'd try and get the first one in, there might not be an opportunity for a second. LOL

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

Archived