Sunday 6th August
Foxs Biscuits Stadium
KO : 15:00

Referee: G Hewer
Touch Judges: P Parker S Kilpatrick
In Goal: J Butcher
M Com: D Asquith
Time Keeper: L Fairbank

Supposedly first grade ref now. Gets a bit flustered in super league but best we can hope for at minute

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

3 hours ago, The General Pat said:

He's doing both ends ! ?

Must be from carlinghow then

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

ref wont make a blind bit of difference to our game/plan. he lets the game flow rather than stop start jobs we have had many a time, too many pull naff stuff up time after time, let the game crack on and be good as it gets.

UP THE DOGS..:aggressive:

2 hours ago, graham fisher said:

Faz asn't a great relationship with Garreth Hewer?

to be fair to lad hes a totaly different player as to what you had graham,hes taken some real hard cheap 3rd man in stuff time after time and just laughed at them.rochdale away highlights prove this time after time but he ended up going on report i think,, anyways best player we have had for a while thats a cert. hope we get to keep him.

Only thing I can think is he has matured and been advised about his rep at signing on table. Plus morro instructed him to be a grub

How would you put it. Mostly 3rd or second man in when attacker slowed to standstill or wrapped up as a sitting duck.

Once played a bunch of steroid lovers up meltham. Very short fuse and only wanted to dish it out not receive any shots. Few stiff arms into chest area when they were stationary and all hell broke loose. The refs cards had friction burns from constant use!

19 minutes ago, 9' oller said:

How would you put it. Mostly 3rd or second man in when attacker slowed to standstill or wrapped up as a sitting duck.

Once played a bunch of steroid lovers up meltham. Very short fuse and only wanted to dish it out not receive any shots. Few stiff arms into chest area when they were stationary and all hell broke loose. The refs cards had friction burns from constant use!

So what your saying is that Morrison coached him to go in with knees while the player is layer on the floor? Or knees someone in the head whilst the player is playing the ball, that's why he got sent off at Workington last year.Morrison dropped him from the side a few times because of his poor discipline.

I'm glad he's settled down at Batley because I've always been a fan of his.

I'm assuming Morrison's game plan was to use faz as an individual of aggression similar to Sam Barlow, Ben Westwood, Ryan bailey

34 minutes ago, 9' oller said:

I'm assuming Morrison's game plan was to use faz as an individual of aggression similar to Sam Barlow, Ben Westwood, Ryan bailey,

worst 3rd man in  over the last few years have ever seen is adam higson by far.a true grub.

1 hour ago, 9' oller said:

I'm assuming Morrison's game plan was to use faz as an individual of aggression similar to Sam Barlow, Ben Westwood, Ryan bailey

You're assuming Morrison had a game plan - really?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I thought the ref was pretty decent today, although I dare say Swinton will disagree.

What puzzled me was that melee when Brown got 10 mins and Alex Brown was put on report, who was that fella in shirt and tie who came onto the field and was talking to the ref and touch judges.

25 minutes ago, RogerT said:

I thought the ref was pretty decent today, although I dare say Swinton will disagree.

What puzzled me was that melee when Brown got 10 mins and Alex Brown was put on report, who was that fella in shirt and tie who came onto the field and was talking to the ref and touch judges.

Alex Rowe was put on report. Shirt n Tie fella was David Asquith match commissioner I think.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Archived