MOM Batley v Swinton

redditchbulldog

Here we go  into  week 25 first week of  the qualifiers  as the mighty Dogs are at home to Swinton Lions So get your votes in after the game , remember need your 1, 2,3 , as usual voting open for a week for those at the game home and away supporters , DVD watchers  .  Its getting quite close at the top as Tom Lillycrop has a narrow lead with Patch and Scotty breathing down his neck for the crown of the forums player of the season.

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

Josh Barlow

Josh Barlow

Josh Barlow

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

When I read the first few posts I thought where's Crookes, Manning and Bretherton lol

Manning 

Crookes

Bretherton 

Special mention for Rettie I think he is better this time around than his first spell with us. I wonder if we'll say the same about Moore & Campbell :giveheart:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

A good win today, against a Swinton side that could have completely folded but didn't . A special mention for their loanee half back Farrell, brother of Joel - a clearly talented half back from the Giants.

our MOM IMO:

1. Dave Scott

2. Alex Bretherton

3. James Brown (despite his 10 mins)

1) Faz - Non stop action, Tackles, Try, Tough.

2) Manning

3) Crookes

Manning

Crookes

smeaton

Your memory is a monster; you forget - it doesn't.

It simply files things away.

It keeps things for you, or hides things from you, and summons them to your recall with a will of it's own.

You think you have a memory, but it has you.

Great flank play. Smeaton and crookes were strong and hungry. If we play hard but defend too the shield should be ours

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

13 hours ago, Bulldog Days said:

A good win today, against a Swinton side that could have completely folded but didn't . A special mention for their loanee half back Farrell, brother of Joel - a clearly talented half back from the Giants.

our MOM IMO:

1. Dave Scott

2. Alex Bretherton

3. James Brown (despite his 10 mins)

Thanks for the compliment Bulldog but honestly I think we did completely fold in the second half hence the scoreline 44 - 0 very embarrassing 

1. Crookes

2. Walker

3. Manning (Nice to see we used him out wide where he is effective for a change, rather than as an additional prop taking the first drive in).

I don't think it is a co-incidence that we have played like that twice this season, (the other against Sheffield at home), and both times Hewer has reffed. He is one of the few that stops teams messing about at PTB to slow the game down.

I've bemoaned all season the fact that Dane has been wasted at 13 too many times. Not many better in his proper position in this league. 

We've underachieved this year with this squad. We might not have made top 4, as we're punching above our weight, but no way should we have been on the end of some of those heavy defeats to the top 5 sides.

I was thinking if any of the Swinton team would be worth a punt for next season? I thought their No 2 looked useful as did the fullback (excluding his Kick-offs)

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

On 07/08/2017 at 6:44 PM, Piggy's mate said:

I was thinking if any of the Swinton team would be worth a punt for next season? I thought their No 2 looked useful as did the fullback (excluding his Kick-offs)

On that note, are there any of the Bradford team who would be worth a punt, given that they are mathematically relegated?

On ‎07‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 8:55 PM, DOGFATHER said:

On that note, are there any of the Bradford team who would be worth a punt, given that they are mathematically relegated?

that Campbell fella looks quite good.....

1 Bretherton

2 Scott

3 Smeaton

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Archived