M.O.M. Rovers V Leigh

Steve Slater

Great fightback by Rovers in the first half after a poor start, and hard luck Luke Briscoe, your fine effort deserved a try.

Please vote for your Featherstone Man of the Match after today's game.

First three choices please.

Briggs

Talapapa 

Thacks

Though brooks linked in very well.  Our attacking play although not polished showed far more enterprise than Leigh. Things can only improve. 

I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

2 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

Can see why Leigh are at the ar se end.

When they came in the championship they came with confidence.... and it showed.

Today they looked lacklustre at times. Fortunately for them I think Widnes are in even worse nick.

Where were you sat/stood Robin ? , I had a good look round in your old spot in the corner 

A good run out for us today , helped of course by Mr Childs ( well according to the other thread ) , happy to get the win , not happy with the bell eeends jumping the barriers at the end , I was praying the old Fev guy would have decked the idiot in the black shirt 

All the best for the rest , I think youll need it given your draw 

Apologies for our minority 

All the best in the rest , i

Thackeray

Taulapapa

Griffin

What the ref gave seemed OK to me. What he didn't give was a different barrel of fish. However he wasn't to blame for the defeat. They are head and shoulders a better side and Fev did well not to collapse.

Mariano

Briggs

Farrell

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Misi

Griffin

Briscoe- Has suffered a torrid time of late, but showed signs of a return to his outstanding early season form.

Archived