What have they done wrong?

Blind side johnny

In my opinion Paul Sykes has had another good season for the club and particularly since Ned came and turned things around. I am sure that he must be the top points scorer so far this season yet his appearances and scores seem to have been expunged from the records in the programme (you do all buy one don't you?), along with those of Teanby, Tonks, Walker, Walshaw and Ward.

Is it something that they have done? I think we should be told.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

29 minutes ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Think the clue is on the alphabet. Think there are too many players to fit on one page.

Shine on Sherlock.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

This year's programme is very good compared with previous publications. There are, however, a couple of oddities that should be cleared up:

The player list on the back cover has Josh Guzdek, that on the centre page has Josh Gudzek.

Back cover number 27 Lewis Fairhurst, centre page Sam Day.

Back cover 14 Luke Adamson.

I could comment on the grammar of a number of the articles but that would be pedantic, and I'm not like that. :rtfm:

10 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

This year's programme is very good compared with previous publications. There are, however, a couple of oddities that should be cleared up:

The player list on the back cover has Josh Guzdek, that on the centre page has Josh Gudzek.

I could comment on the grammar of a number of the articles but that would be pedantic, and I'm not like that. :rtfm:

Far too much time on your hands 

Maybe get yourself forward as the general manager ;)

On 8/8/2017 at 0:32 PM, Blind side johnny said:

Glad you like this season's effect on the match day programme. All the articles are done by our fans all volunteering throughout the season. We need everyone to buy a programme for the last few games of the season.

1 hour ago, andyram said:

Glad you like this season's effect on the match day programme. All the articles are done by our fans all volunteering throughout the season. We need everyone to buy a programme for the last few games of the season.

As I do at every game. Have you taken note of my comments? Just like the website, of which further anon, the programme is the club's shop window.

:good:

46 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

We used to have page featuring a player profile,think that would be good to start that again,space permitting of course.

Favourite meal: steak and chips

Favourite holiday: Benidorm

Favourite drink: lager

2 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

And here's me thinking you were part of the literati BSJ when really your as common as muck like the rest of us!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

14 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Yes remember the Player Profiles from the programme in the 1970s, 

Well done to the programme team in updating all of the entries; it does look professional now.

Now just a tiny criticism: there are some fans who have impaired vision (insert all referee joke here) and when you have artistic presentations, as in the "Toulouse Last Time Out" feature, they might find great difficulty in reading this. Only a tiny criticism,as I say.

Finally, is the scoreboard anything to do with you lot? If so, what is wrong with it? If not, then who is in charge of it?

Archived