Toulouse

NickD

Im hoping that after missing out on the top 4 windfall and all ready reaching the semi finals of the plate taking the foot off the gas and blooding new players might be the order of the day, didn't blow Bradford away last week.. So we're in with a chance I'd say :)

They have been rotating their squad a little with a couple of Elite 1 players in their team last Sunday, which still managed to beat Bradford comfortably. Ford is still missing, but he has been for most of the season; Robin at scrum half is quick as is Marion at stand off (he was absent when they last played here); Kane Bentley was rested last week so will be likely to play against us.

Sylvian Houles said that they had some revenge missions in the 8's against those teams who they lost to that they felt they should have beaten: one of those was Bradford but he didn't name the others; I think he must mean Oldham.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Think Toulouse will be up for this game,as they would be still upset on not getting a top 4 spot.Even with a stronger team, I think we will push them close  on Sunday.

Will be missing this one,as I'm on my holiday in sunny and very hot Rhodes

It seems that nobody is prepared to stick their neck out on this one, so here goes:

Rams 18 - 26 Olympique

FTS: Glover

Att: 645

MoM: Moore

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Looking forward to this game,it will be a big test and it will show how far we've progressed over the last few weeks.

I honestly believe we can win this game.

Rams 22

Toulouse 20

FTS Morton

MOM Sam Day

Att 654

Not in the box this week I shall be back on the south stand with rest of the riff raff. 

Like Graham, I think this game will be a mark of how we have moved on under Ned and I want to see if we can just clinch a victory, but it will be difficult. Definitely one for the team to work together and defend, defend, defend  

Dewsbury 25-18

FTS: Hallett

MoM: Brown

Att: 672

Legs, Dews, Legs.

2 hours ago, andyram said:

Don't know if its the hot sun and cocktails,but I"m going for,

Rams 30 - 24 Toulouse. #UTR

IMG_20170811_162516.jpg

That's a strong squad that they are putting out.

On 8/10/2017 at 9:29 AM, Blind side johnny said:

They have been rotating their squad a little with a couple of Elite 1 players in their team last Sunday, which still managed to beat Bradford comfortably. Ford is still missing, but he has been for most of the season; Robin at scrum half is quick as is Marion at stand off (he was absent when they last played here); Kane Bentley was rested last week so will be likely to play against us.

Sylvian Houles said that they had some revenge missions in the 8's against those teams who they lost to that they felt they should have beaten: one of those was Bradford but he didn't name the others; I think he must mean Oldham.

Going to be well hissed off when we stuff em again.Soften em up for the final.

53 minutes ago, thehullram said:

Great result. Looking forward to watching the highlights later

I need the highlights to remind me how it all happened.  Total blur that last quarter. 

Considering Sam Day was missing I think that was a massive result.  

Fingers crossed Gaz only misses next week. 

The outstanding achievement today was the way we never gave up. In the face of adversity. Some Refereeing and Touch Judge decisions were absolutely shocking. Teanby scores and he gives held up. Toulouse score from a blatant knock on and he awards the try. Gareth Moore nearly has his head separated and he waves play on and then awards Toulouse a penalty in the next set for high tackle. We lost Gareth Moore but didn't jack in. Teanby outstanding. Ward superb. Glover outstanding and boy does he hit when he goes into the tackle. Had a feeling Sykesy was going to miss as he took a lot more time than normal. But what a finish. Team spirit is immense. Can't wait until next week. 

54 minutes ago, Tony Ramfan said:

Wow is all I can say.

C'est le jammy is what I heard :scout:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

3 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

C'est le jammy is what I heard :scout:

Your French is almost as good as your English PM. Well done.

Wow I can just about breath now.

Outstanding effort from the boys true grit, desire and commitment showed.

Ref tried his best to give Toulouse game to which makes it even sweeter,

Life's good watching the Rams at moment, big things ahead for us.

#UTR

Archived