Dewsbury Faithful Sponsorship Latest

coolie

14 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Just slip the brown envelope under the refs door as usual..

I'm obviously not putting enough in the envelope. :rolleyes:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, coolie said:

Thanks Mate

See me or graham fisher at the next game you attend 

Cheers 

I'm still looking into a warchest type venture.

Coolie let me know mate if you do get the warchest going because me and few of lads will definitely be in its danny moffatt. Cheers

a gentle reminder for monday me & graham will be in the bailey bar from 1.30pm on bank holiday monday to collect hopefuly the vast majority of the money pledged by the Dewsbury faithful,weve a meeting on tuesday before the fans forum to discuss how best this money can help the club,also weve been promised at least 1 player to sponsor and have first pick on any new signings,as a lot of the current squad have the same sponsors year upon year and its only right that they as regular sponsors get to continue their support,any idea's anybody has about spending this money please feel free to inject some input...this venture is OURS to support the club thank you cya all monday 1f642.png

1 hour ago, coolie said:

a gentle reminder for monday me & graham will be in the bailey bar from 1.30pm on bank holiday monday to collect hopefuly the vast majority of the money pledged by the Dewsbury faithful,weve a meeting on tuesday before the fans forum to discuss how best this money can help the club,also weve been promised at least 1 player to sponsor and have first pick on any new signings,as a lot of the current squad have the same sponsors year upon year and its only right that they as regular sponsors get to continue their support,any idea's anybody has about spending this money please feel free to inject some input...this venture is OURS to support the club thank you cya all monday 1f642.png

Probably go round to Amber ribbon bar about 2-30 then onto south stand for the game.

I'll be in royal suite after game till about 5-30. See you Monday.

Well What A Fantastic Effort By The Fan's Today We Collected A Staggering £1140 Of The £1320 Raised To Sponsor A Player Fund, All The Dewsbury Faithful Give Yourselves A Huge Pat On The Back ..Today's Efforts Are Breathless Thank You

2 hours ago, coolie said:

Well What A Fantastic Effort By The Fan's Today We Collected A Staggering £1140 Of The £1320 Raised To Sponsor A Player Fund, All The Dewsbury Faithful Give Yourselves A Huge Pat On The Back ..Today's Efforts Are Breathless Thank You

Well that's the best result of the day. Well done to everyone. 

22 hours ago, coolie said:

Coolie - I left an envelope containing £40 for the fund, in the front office with one of the white haired ladies . It was marked FAO Graham Fisher, but she promised to pass it on to you. Hope you got it -  if you didn't it's somewhere in the office.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

17 hours ago, grumpyoldram said:

Coolie - I left an envelope containing £40 for the fund, in the front office with one of the white haired ladies . It was marked FAO Graham Fisher, but she promised to pass it on to you. Hope you got it -  if you didn't it's somewhere in the office.

hi mate thank you for your support and yes we received it..in fact that wasn't you loading a invalid scooter into a car was it ??

again thank you mate

9 hours ago, coolie said:

hi mate thank you for your support and yes we received it..in fact that wasn't you loading a invalid scooter into a car was it ??

again thank you mate

No, that was my carer. Good luck with the project Coolie - onward and upward. ;)

George Bernard Shaw.

After lengthy negotiations with Mark sawyer the dewsbury faithful sponsorship of a player has been guaranteed, in addition we've secured sponsorship of the kicking tee which is a fantastic result as the dewsbury faithful will get a mention every game.. Unless we get nilled ;) we just need another 8 people to pledge to hit the £1500 mark... Absolutely brilliant if we can.. Well done everybody who's part of the dewsbury faithful thank you

2 hours ago, coolie said:

we just need another 8 people to pledge to hit the £1500 mark... Absolutely brilliant if we can..

I wasn't able to get to the Swinton game so couldn't hand over the cash - so propose to drop it off in an envelope at reception (as some others have done) before the Bradford home game - is that ok?

2 hours ago, XIII Ram said:

I wasn't able to get to the Swinton game so couldn't hand over the cash - so propose to drop it off in an envelope at reception (as some others have done) before the Bradford home game - is that ok?

Yeah mate that's fine just put your name and email on it cheers

After a sad week that's rocked us all the dewsbury faithful will be along with amber ribbon in the Bailey bar from 1.30pm too around 2.30pm where we will be available for collections in the southstand for the duration of the game, then post match in the Royal suite

Thank you

Well we're almost there to the total of £1500 we're only 3 short 

Thanks to the lads who signed up Sunday Richard horsfall, David Jones, Peter Dyson, ian Harrison, XIII Ram, I even got £5 from piggys mate... Yes it was a white fiver.. I think he discovered it when vaccing out his deep pockets ;) thanks to all who have given their hard earned cash. 

7 minutes ago, coolie said:

Well we're almost there to the total of £1500 we're only 3 short 

Thanks to the lads who signed up Sunday Richard horsfall, David Jones, Peter Dyson, ian Harrison, XIII Ram, I even got £5 from piggys mate... Yes it was a white fiver.. I think he discovered it when vaccing out his deep pockets ;) thanks to all who have given their hard earned cash. 

That's a brilliant effort by all concerned.

You do know that if we'd have won piggy's mate would have wanted his fiver back?

1 hour ago, graham fisher said:

That's a brilliant effort by all concerned.

You do know that if we'd have won piggy's mate would have wanted his fiver back?

Lad cheered for Bradford all game 

But hey what does he know about rugby

Follows Batley don't he ;)

1 hour ago, coolie said:

Lad cheered for Bradford all game 

But hey what does he know about rugby

Follows Batley don't he ;)

We'll have anyone's brass!

(Thanks PM by the way.)

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

19 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

We'll have anyone's brass!

(Thanks PM by the way.)

My pleasure lads I watched the game so I can see how desperate you are to develop a team for championship one in 2019

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

• 3 weeks later...

Gentle reminder to the few who've yet to pay their £20 for the dewsbury faithful sponsorship, I appreciate peoples circumstances that we've had expensive away days & holidays in the last few weeks, and time is fast approaching where we need to inject this cash in to helping the club thank you coolie.

Archived