Toulouse v Hornets

mickhornet

2 hours ago, mickhornet said:

Is there going to be a link to the game.

Yes it's in the smallest room in the house. Just stick your head in the white reciever bowl and pull the chain to start the commentary!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

2 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Yes it's in the smallest room in the house. Just stick your head in the white reciever bowl and pull the chain to start the commentary!

Looks like your spelling is on a par with your wit.

RUGBY LEAGUE WITHOUT ROCHDALE HORNETS IS LIKE AN UNSHARPENED PENCIL, THERES NO POINT?

Just now, graham fisher said:
50 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Half time lasted over an hour due to " flood light failure ".

Allegedly the lights failed before the start of the game but the match commissioner allowed the game to go ahead anyway

Here we go. But I suppose by blaming match commissioner your leaving the referee alone?

11 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

Here we go. But I suppose by blaming match commissioner your leaving the referee alone?

How the hell do you get "blame the match commissioner " from that post. You must be a real numpty Mr Fisher.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

Get a life pal - have you really nothing better to do over there than post inane comments like these? Actually, having had the misfortune to sit amongst the razor wits of West Yorkshire last week I don't suppose you have much of a social life so spouting unwelcome and intrusive sh*te like this must be how you get off on a Saturday night. Enjoy! 

With Oldham securing a valuable draw today and, playing down slope, keeping Batley scoreless in second half, it reinforces the task ahead next week - if any were needed!  Swinton lose.  The interesting stat at Batley today was they shipping 7 penalties & 1 yellow card to Oldham's 4 penalties - another reminder for our disciplinary play to be in our hands, in what will be a tense encounter next week.

Comments on last night's game are in the same darkness that descended on the Toulouse ground at half time for 40minutes, before 2nd half play resumed.  We seem to have had a decent first half but unfortunately had a try disallowed early in 2nd.  Then ft fitness and pace told as Toulouse scored 4 tries in last 20" - after a yellow (tripping?) for Middlehurst on 60"!  So, another anxious wait for the Disciplinary process this week.  Should be an interesting team selection for a game we need to win.

Game wasn't about waiting for drama queens to have a rest under coaching staffs instructions 

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

On that basis Oldham have more respect than swinton and Rochdale put together for me

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

On ‎19‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 0:27 PM, Piggy's mate said:

No doubt that's what you did after you could only draw against Oldham. Your dreams shattered.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

You obviously have to be a real sad #### to support Batley and post such ######. But when you come from Yorkshire it comes easy.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

Archived