Over 100 Programmes from early 90s. Carlisle Border Raiders

Hi all!

After having a recent clear out I have come across over 100 programmes from Carlisle Border Raiders matches from 1991-1993. Both home and away programmes all in great condition. Looking to sell them, but not sure where to start. It would be a real shame to throw them away after all these years.

Any ideas or tips and where I might find people who might be interested in them?

The answer is that programmes are now hard to sell even for a pittance

There is however more interest in the teams that no longer play and I would have thought someone would be interested in a collection of this size. Postal costs would be a problem

Unless someone on here makes you an offer, and I hope they do as it is nice to keep a collection together, then the answer is ebay.

If you are looking for maximum return then list them with details of the opponents for say £2 each and then sell those remaining which would be the majority as a bulk offer starting at say £5 and see what happens. As always with ebay you need 2 serious buyers

• 1 month later...
On 05/10/2017 at 1:56 AM, southstand loiner said:

don't forget if you sell on ebay then commission and paypal fees bite into any money you make

yes .........22% off every sale add to that postal costs and its like 40% reduction

20447_346989162151_776477151_4748963_7475038_s.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Anita Bath said:

I am looking for carlisle v Rochdale hornets programme for match played 13 december 1994 but it doesnt sound like it would be in your collection.. Let me know if by any chance it was.. willing to pay a reasonable price plus postage.

Hi There,

I have this programme on ebay at the moment is dated 18th December 1994

322840704278 this is the number for the ebay listing..

Let me know if you need any more Hornets I have quite a few for sale..

• 2 months later...

Archived