2nd/3rd Sept : Super 8s - Qualifiers Match thread

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dave T said:

Terry didnt think so and he aint a Wire fan. I didnt see a knock on, because i didnt see his hand leave the ball, but i accept it was 50:50 and wouldnt have complained had it gone the other way.

Decisions like this do tend to become certainties though when they go against the underdog.

Terry OConnor 'didn't think so' isn't the best start of a defence ...

Just now, Scubby said:

It would have been a dropped catch in cricket on the same principle.

If it had been over the line it would have been given a try as there was no split between the fingers and the ball.

Thats the ruling i am going off.

However, as ive said i do accept a fumble and often it would be given a knock on so would live with it.

Just now, Dave T said:

If it had been over the line it would have been given a try as there was no split between the fingers and the ball.

Thats the ruling i am going off.

However, as ive said i do accept a fumble and often it would be given a knock on so would live with it.

It certainly cracked the game open - crucial call. Wire home and dry now.

Can't blame London for being frustrated, Wire are coming on strong now as you'd expect but their impetus has come from two poor decisions from the officials leading to tries for them.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

If Kevin Brown was worth Warrington paying 150k to Widnes, how much do we have to pay the RFL for James Child?   He's been a far more effective signing ? 

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

2 minutes ago, Click said:

Our halfs are really trying to keep us in this game, it's great to see!

Our halves are trying to keep you in the game too.   Not so great to see ?

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

Archived