Semi & Final

MikeHool

Good question Mike, we were asking that this afternoon.

We are now 4 points clear of Haven with a considerable points difference and so unless something extraordinary happens in the next two fixtures I feel confident we will finish in 2nd place ensuring the home draw.

On 9/3/2017 at 4:07 PM, wonderofwood said:

With Doncaster fighting for the 5th place spot it will be hard for them to have to send a full strength squad to Canada to try to retain that position and then come  to the 2nd place team a week later ? whereas Haven will have York 

Sadly, the Doncaster/Toronto game is meaningless other then giving Doncaster players the opportunity to obtain the full Toronto "experience" - there is something to be said for visiting a city where everyone loves that you came over, that you allowed us into your game, and is nice to you both before and after the game itself, plus hands out plenty of beer to you when the match is done with pretty girls asking for selfies and mothers trying to marry the daughters off to you.....:lol:

I don't think Doncaster has any hope in the playoffs, nor any real hope in Toronto, so what are they to do?  I think TWP will play many of their bench and were I Doncaster, I would use the game as a training exercise in prep of the playoffs.

18 hours ago, Captain Survival said:

Sadly, the Doncaster/Toronto game is meaningless other then giving Doncaster players the opportunity to obtain the full Toronto "experience" - there is something to be said for visiting a city where everyone loves that you came over, that you allowed us into your game, and is nice to you both before and after the game itself, plus hands out plenty of beer to you when the match is done with pretty girls asking for selfies and mothers trying to marry the daughters off to you.....:lol:

I don't think Doncaster has any hope in the playoffs, nor any real hope in Toronto, so what are they to do?  I think TWP will play many of their bench and were I Doncaster, I would use the game as a training exercise in prep of the playoffs.

It's not meaningless to Doncaster. With Keighley and Newcastle breathing down their neck Donny have to go for the win if they are to have a chance of getting into the play offs.

rldfsignature.jpg

14 hours ago, Bearman said:

Anyone know about kick off times yet.

Rail prices are going up whilst I dither about booking?

Stop, stop, stop you can all stand down from searching.

I phoned the club and they confirmed semi is 3pm on Sunday 24th.

Tickets booked ( I used trainsplit.com and saved £8.36 on the regular fair by having split tickets).

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

6 hours ago, Bearman said:

Stop, stop, stop you can all stand down from searching.

I phoned the club and they confirmed semi is 3pm on Sunday 24th.

Tickets booked ( I used trainsplit.com and saved £8.36 on the regular fair by having split tickets).

Thanks  Ron, going to warrington on Saturday, after reading your post, used the same company, delighted with saving, if one rugby fan can't help another, it would be a poor show.

alan athersmith

Archived