Embarrassing

Pink panther

Some of our fans really need to stop off the drink before game's .some of language being shouted was awful but to top it off as I was leaving the ground I witnessed one of our supporters punching a barrow fan out side the bar i was outraged in what I seen. And I will be phoning the club in the morning to report it I really hope he gets a ban from the stadium. 

I couldn't make today's game due to family commitments & obviously quite a long distance from Harrogate, however upon checking the forum frequently, the last thing I wanted to see was this. I thought everything would of been sorted after the game down at York, and I hope that it wasn't the same person in question. Pink Panther can you name & shame please? People like this are starting to give our club a bad name.

I for one don't blame you for that, grassroots youth rugby seems to be on the decline and this could be the reason why, which kid wants to grow up to be a rugby player to hear language like that and see behaviour like that happening in the stands & surrounding areas. Hope your children are ok after witnessing the fiasco outside the bar.

3 hours ago, Pink panther said:

Some of our fans really need to stop off the drink before game's .some of language being shouted was awful but to top it off as I was leaving the ground I witnessed one of our supporters punching a barrow fan out side the bar i was outraged in what I seen. And I will be phoning the club in the morning to report it I really hope he gets a ban from the stadium. 

Where you at the bar? To know what actually happened for it to kick off, the last 3 times the said Barrow fans in question have been out to cause trouble, did you know about them waiting outside kfc and abusing our fans all the way back to the pub then sitting outside and coming in bumping into our fans, said fan was at the door defending one of our younger lot when the Barrow fan started pushing him and calling him names that were out of order, so the fan in question was acting in self defence, as all the people on our bus could stand and back him up on this, if your gonna say about what happened at the door at least know the facts as to why it happened before trying to make us look bad 

At least find out the full story before posting half a crack on here. The other lads wanting to cause trouble and the lad in question just stuck up for himself and for younger members on our bus, he has many witnesses. The owner of the bar phoned the police on the other lads for the trouble they were causing and for the assault they committed first. So as the post above says, the town fan was acting in self defence.

Still giving our club a bad name I seen him punch the other lad. I'm not saying they were not goading some fans but no worse than some of a particular supporter's bus does. And I also know the lad who punched the lad and Ifor the shoend was on the other foot I know for a fact they would be a outrage 

32 minutes ago, Pink panther said:

Still giving our club a bad name I seen him punch the other lad. I'm not saying they were not goading some fans but no worse than some of a particular supporter's bus does. And I also know the lad who punched the lad and Ifor the shoend was on the other foot I know for a fact they would be a outrage 

And what bus would that be?

52 minutes ago, Pink panther said:

As already said, the other lad had already assaulted him, the lad in question was acting in self defence sticking up for himself and his friends. If that's all you've seen fair enough but as I've already said maybe you should try getting the full story of what actually happening before posting nonsense on here. Everyone on the bus, the women who owns the bar can back the lad in question up, the police came to speak to the lads from Barrow who had run off after causing trouble. (Just to point out, these lads on bikes weren't barrow raiders supporters just young thugs out to cause trouble)

Can I help put this to bed. I came from inside the bar minutes after the incident and talked to the town supporters involved and was there when the police arrived. After a few minutes of talking to the town supporter involved, they were happy to here the facts and left. The landlady would indeed back up the facts, for the town supporters. Towniefan is right. Those little thugs are not Barrow supporters. In fact they came back later after the town bus and police had gone. Just a bunch of little scroats that society seems to be churning out. 

Your guys/gals were great. Bad language, on the terrace? Well who would believe it. Can't repeat what i shouted after the head tackle, lol. 

16 minutes ago, TMF said:

Can I help put this to bed. I came from inside the bar minutes after the incident and talked to the town supporters involved and was there when the police arrived. After a few minutes of talking to the town supporter involved, they were happy to here the facts and left. The landlady would indeed back up the facts, for the town supporters. Towniefan is right. Those little thugs are not Barrow supporters. In fact they came back later after the town bus and police had gone. Just a bunch of little scroats that society seems to be churning out. 

Your guys/gals were great. Bad language, on the terrace? Well who would believe it. Can't repeat what i shouted after the head tackle, lol. 

Thank you for clearing that up TMF. Hope you enjoyed the win, we had a great day apart from the result lol.

Nae bother marrer, as you say? Glad you had a good day. Good luck next season.

Archived