Winter Rugby League

4 hours ago, RichardJ said:

Are the Pennine and Hull and District League fixtures available anywhere?

When do the respective seasons start?

The Pennine have emailed this weeks fixtures to the clubs simply because their RFL run website hasn't been brought up to date or even completed so people know what is happening or who is in control of it happening - I wonder if it's another ploy by the RFL to discredit the winter game.

Championship

Upton v Ovenden

Hunslet Club Parkside v Cutsyke Raiders

Division Two West

Ovenden A v Hollinwood

Greetland All Rounders v Cowling Harlequins

Division Two Central

Beeston Broncos v Oulton Raiders

Queensbury v Swillington

Eastmoor Dragons v Wortley Dragons

Woodhouse Warriors v Birkenshaw

Division Two East

Kinsley Raiders v Lock Lane

Kippax v Featherstone Lions

Dearne Valley Bulldogs v Moorends Thorne Marauders

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

51 minutes ago, bowes said:

The RFL are doing an equally bad job with the websites for the summer leagues (except the NCL).

Do you know who's in each division?

I'll try and find out, at the moment I'm getting my head around the new signing on system, the RFL have one list of players for us and the Pennine have a different one, it's hard work trying to find out which is the correct list

Pennine Amateur Rugby League 2017-18

Championship Brighouse Rangers Cutsyke Raiders Hunslet Club Parkside Illingworth Newsome Panthers Ossett Trinity Ovenden Queens Sharlston Rovers Siddal Upton

Division Two West Boothtown Terriers Cowling Harlequins Greetland All Rounders Hanging Heaton Hollinwood King Cross Park Ovenden A Silsden Underbank Rangers West Craven Warriors

Division Two Central Beeston Broncos Birkenshaw Blue Dogs Clayton Eastmoor Dragons Oulton Raiders Queensbury Swillington Wakefield City Woodhouse Warriors Wortley Dragons Wyke

Division Two East Allerton Bywater Brotherton Bulldogs Dearne Valley Bulldogs Featherstone Lions Kinsley Raiders Kippax Welfare Lock Lane Methley Royals Moorends Thorne Marauders Selby Warriors Upton A

1 hour ago, bowes said:

Do you know who's in each division?

I believe these are the updated divisions: 

Championship 
Queens
Upton
Ovenden
Illingworth 
Cutsyke 
Siddal 
Newsome
Ossett
King Cross
Brighouse
Eastmoor 
Hunslet Parkside

Division 2 West 
Greetland
Slaithwaite 
Hollinwood
West Craven
Boothtown 
Underbank 
Ovenden `A`
Cowling 
Silsden 
Hanging Heaton
Shaw Cross

Division 2 Central 
Wyke
Birkenshaw 
Queensbury
Clayton
Oulton
Woodhouse
Wortley 
Swillington 
Beeston 
Wakefield City 
Sharlston

Division 2 East 
Methley
Lock Lane
Fetherstone Lions
Moorends 
Allerton Bywater
Kinsley Raiders
Selby Warriors
Kippax
Brotherton
Upton `A`
Dearne Valley

Not bad really when you think everything appears against the Traditional season, about the same amount of teams as the Yorkshire Men's league, I would like the RFL to eat abit of Humbel Pie and start to promote the traditional season again things would get interesting then

i hope it goes well

43 minutes ago, Defender1 said:

Not bad really when you think everything appears against the Traditional season, about the same amount of teams as the Yorkshire Men's league, I would like the RFL to eat abit of Humbel Pie and start to promote the traditional season again things would get interesting then

i hope it goes well

You've noticed as well, any new team/club doesn't get much choice simply because the RFL have taken over all the admin and direct them all to summer - take notice how a few of the summer strugglers are starting to embrace the traditional season again, I'm surprised Toll Bar never entered a team but if their admin have been ###### off I can understand

9 hours ago, Marauder said:

You've noticed as well, any new team/club doesn't get much choice simply because the RFL have taken over all the admin and direct them all to summer - take notice how a few of the summer strugglers are starting to embrace the traditional season again, I'm surprised Toll Bar never entered a team but if their admin have been ###### off I can understand

New teams? not many of them, entry league was the way forward next to no fixtures in either NWC or YML and Cumbria have their own problems 

Archived