Rambo

Did anyone see the story about the supporter who left 100k to the club in her will? what a great gesture.

Hopefully this will get spent on improving the ground further and finishing behind the other set of posts with a terrace.

On another note does anyone know the best email address to contact the club? I sent 2 x Squadbuilder application forms last month to info@dewsburyrams.co.uk and had no response or direct debits set up?

rambo.gif

Do you mind resending your email to secretary@dewsburyrams.co.uk. The info@ address is checked but not as often as the one for our club secretary. The email wasn't there when when it was checked last Friday so presumably it disappeared into cyber space or got lost somehow. Thank you very much for your support.

I'm sorry but the club communications are shocking. MS asks for support, quite rightly, but the responses from the club are very poor to say the least. No business could survive with such slackness.

On the club website - the window through which any visitor would look, the contact address is info@dewsbury. rams.co.uk. If this is wrong then get it changed, don't expect sponsors/supporters to do the work for you.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

11 minutes ago, Lupset Ram said:

Ok, so the email address is all sorted 

What about the 100 grand donation? 

True or false ?

The donation is true, although I'm not sure of the exact amount. It is not being used to fund player acquisitions, but for the Club's development, such as the new training pitches, which will be named after her family..

The information was given by Mark at the Fans' Forum last week. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

It does seem more difficult to contact the club than it should. Has Angela's position not been replaced since she left?

I've supported the club for a number of years and whilst I already contribute purchasing season tickets, Raffles's, half time draw, buying 2 or 3 pints a game, etc. I thought it time to join the squad builder.  With the recent passing away of two stalwart older supporters it's time for the younger supporters to step up and do what they can and contribute otherwise we won't have a club to support in a few years.

All that said the club needs to market itself better and it's pleasing to see the reinvention of the club logo.  Hopefully this will coincide with a longer term marketing effort to raise the club's profile and gain more supporters and users of the new facilities. 

rambo.gif

Archived