Swinton away - - - - Sunday - - - - - Sale

clifford

At the end of the day all of us want a succsessful rugby team for the town, of course there will be disagreements but at the end of the day we want the best, im going to give over hamilton bashing and concentrate on the heere and now and im hoping for a roughyeds win on sunday im going to go over to sale and cheer the team on with all my voice.

Up the yeds.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got you down for a win on Sunday, c'mon you can do it.

Then what weekend to finish the regular season off with, Swinton in Toulouse and you at home to the Rams.

I'm not confident of us beating you at your place,we were very fortunate to come away with the result in the rearranged fixture a couple of months ago.

Anyway good luck on Sunday, I'll say you by 4 pts.

2 hours ago, graham fisher said:

Then what weekend to finish the regular season off with, Swinton in Toulouse and you at home to the Rams.

I'm not confident of us beating you at your place,we were very fortunate to come away with the result in the rearranged fixture a couple of months ago.

Hopefully for us, we take care of Swinton on Sunday and then they go away to Toulouse on the following Saturday.  Toulouse turn them over, we're safe and we can have a party at Bower Fold on Sunday the 17th.

Is the plan.

57 minutes ago, Dave Naylor said:

Hopefully for us, we take care of Swinton on Sunday and then they go away to Toulouse on the following Saturday.  Toulouse turn them over, we're safe and we can have a party at Bower Fold on Sunday the 17th.

Is the plan.

Sounds good to me that mate, fingers crossed ??

Have they got a lot of injuries or is it or bust for Sunday 

chappy

2 hours ago, Yed17 said:

Anyone managed to find the Oldham squad for Sunday? Here's Swintons 

A while back, I used to look-up the squad on the RFL websiite, published due to the 48hr declaration.  So essentially at 2pm on Friday.  I'd then do a 19 man squad graphic for social media.

I was asked, politely, to stop doing that.  Scott wants to tell the players at training on Saturday who is and who isn't playing.  

That's just how it is.

In any case, the squads are no longer released by the RFL anyway, so it's anyone's guess as to what the plan is for Sunday.

57 minutes ago, roughyed1064 said:

if this club do get relegated , do you think most of this squad will jump ship, after all its due to them this club is in the present position.

Jump or be pushed? Surely if we stay up, we want to improve on our league position next season and avoid squeaky bum time. I honestly thought this squad would go well this year but i suppose the injuries have played a huge part in our season. I really hope we can stay in the Championship, league 1 again would be a nightmare. Come on you Yeds!!!

For now let's just get behind the lads and secure Championship rugby. Tomorrow is huge but i am confident we can do it. ;) We need to make it a home match with huge turn out from our fans. Hope we get as many or more than Hairnets game. 

From your website

Naylor will pick from these:

Clay, Tyson, Leatherbarrow, Hewitt, Gee, Neal, Spencer, Thompson, Adamson, Bent, Lepori, Davies, Burke, Hughes, Grimshaw, Ward, Pearce-Paul, Adebiyi, Nield, Wilkinson, Hooley, Morris

Archived