Channel 424

ArthurDaley

Just discovered this channel by accident. Free Sports, being a tight ar*se and not wanting to pay for a sports channel,  am I glad I found it. Watched a bloody good game from Australia, Broncos V Roosters this morning. Seen a few other games from down under, with luck they will show all the games up to the grand final. Also saw Toronto V Whitehaven, their pitch had more lines on it than Victoria station. Might even watch some Portuguese football later. Well it is free. 

A large VAT Dave please.

Allso known as Teodozjusz Matuschanskavasky

On ‎08‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 7:24 PM, ArthurDaley said:

Just discovered this channel by accident. Free Sports, being a tight ar*se and not wanting to pay for a sports channel,  am I glad I found it. Watched a bloody good game from Australia, Broncos V Roosters this morning. Seen a few other games from down under, with luck they will show all the games up to the grand final. Also saw Toronto V Whitehaven, their pitch had more lines on it than Victoria station. Might even watch some Portuguese football later. Well it is free. 

Is there any Yorkshire blood in you Brent ?

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

12 hours ago, The Baron Mk11 said:

Arthur Daly is not me Doug, in fact I will bet he is very upset at the insinuation mate ha ha.

My mistake. Its the Baron if I remember correctly.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

12 hours ago, RogerT said:

It's also on channel 95 on your freeview, I was watching it the other night and they are covering the world cup as well.

As well as being a tight ar*e I am a bit of ( or a lot ) of a thicko. There are a couple of channels on Free View. Keep It Country and Free Sports i cannot get despite having Free View. I have retuned it numerous times but cannot get the channels. HELP anybody how do I get the channels.

A large VAT Dave please.

On ‎10‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 9:49 AM, The Baron Mk11 said:

Arthur Daly is not me Doug, in fact I will bet he is very upset at the insinuation mate ha ha.

don't know what happened to the smillies Brent so here's a better one.

Smiley-face-thumbs-up-clipart-thumbs-up- 

A large VAT Dave please.

13 hours ago, ArthurDaley said:

don't know what happened to the smillies Brent so here's a better one.

Smiley-face-thumbs-up-clipart-thumbs-up- 

There's a thread on the Oldham Forum which might help Arthur, I get it through my sky box, so no problems. Love the smiley, and nice to see you back mate.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

I've watched a couple NRL games on it.The more free rugby league on the box the better. I watched Parramatta eels for the first time in yonks, unfortunately they lost but hey ho.This channel must carry on,it gives the game a bit of exposure as the BBC and sky for the most part don't seem to give a stuff.

On 12/09/2017 at 7:42 PM, RogerT said:

Sorry you can't tune is your gogglebox HD like mine ans it automatically retuned itself.

I have that bother with the older one upstairs.

Didn't know you had trouble with the older one upstairs, trade her in for a younger model??

RUGBY LEAGUE WITHOUT ROCHDALE HORNETS IS LIKE AN UNSHARPENED PENCIL, THERES NO POINT?

1 hour ago, ornit4ever said:

Didn't know you had trouble with the older one upstairs, trade her in for a younger model??

Thought about it a couple of times, but being married to her for 40 years, and she has a couple of good points

2c2f6653cab43a09aaef54b1655d4084--big-gi

A large VAT Dave please.

Archived