Player's player of the year

Aaron Brown

Man of steel

Aaron Brown

Forward of the year

Jode Sheriffe

Amber Ribbon player of the year

James Glover

Thanks Graham. Hope it was well attended and a good night had by all. My lot still remember with great fondness the year when Tommy and Mikale were there and took loads of stock from the compere!   Can't remember who he was but he was brilliant.  

Could somebody please tell me if signed shirts were handed out to player sponsors at this meeting?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

15 hours ago, NickD said:

Thanks Graham. Hope it was well attended and a good night had by all. My lot still remember with great fondness the year when Tommy and Mikale were there and took loads of stock from the compere!   Can't remember who he was but he was brilliant.  

I do hope that they paid for this stock, eventually. ?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

6 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Could somebody please tell me if signed shirts were handed out to player sponsors at this meeting?

I doubt it as we're still playing so we need them.

Talking to a mate who was there,he said it wasn't very well attended. Only a couple of sponsor's names mentioned,no mention of Cinnamon lounge who put a bit of brass into the club,who in fact where talking about putting more in next year.

Disappointing if the evening wasn't well attended. Maybe a idea for future presentation nights is have the event on a weekend,if no functions is booked at the same time that is.

Few years back we had a fans forum on a Sunday afternoon, remember it been well attended too.

Midweek events is always going to be harder to get to,work and school commitments won't help. 

Attendance was okay, all the tables were full, but it only lasted an hour and that included a pie and peas break. Short speech from Ned and Mark Sawyer a short highlights video and the awards. Nothing wrong but the one 2-3 years ago with the compere/comedian was a lot better. Joined the Amber Ribbon and Charlie Coates did a good auction, so wasn't a wasted trip.

Archived