2018 Squad and signings.

roughyed1064

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why's it not looking good? It was pretty obvious players would leave pal. We have made some decent signings so far, think I will wait for a bit to see the squad we start with before the doom and gloom begins. Simple fact, if lads are offered more and the opportunity to play in the Championship then some will clearly do that. Can't blame any of them and wish them all well.We will have a competitive team out next season,don't worry about that.

19 minutes ago, tandle said:

34 ch will wait and wait until all the decent players are signed up and then sign up whats left on the cheap its a script. have you seen the class players hornets have signed.

He has signed players already but always releases names gradually. Nothing new there. 

59 minutes ago, tandle said:

34 ch will wait and wait until all the decent players are signed up and then sign up whats left on the cheap its a script. have you seen the class players hornets have signed.

Have you seen which division Hornets are in? They are in a far better negotiating position than us as are other Championship clubs. Like it or not Hornets have the whip hand over us at the moment.We can't compete with Championship clubs coming in for players. 

I'm sure the lads who have signed already for us will appreciate not being in the decent player category! ?

We will sign what we can afford,and those that choose to stay.We have had a good start with the lads that have signed up , let's just wait and see what the squads like when the season begins before anyone writes them off.

Hornets ultimately need to recruit as strongly as they can likewise with your Swintons. As 34 said they will be able to attract players more easily than we can at the moment. That comp will be really tough next year hard to get points anywhere I think (championship). 

For us we've already got some good signings which I'm pleased about, it's not even November yet.. 

9 hours ago, tandle said:

he as signed players and does not want to tell loyal fans who are on this forum at this time of night give me strength

No he drip feeds them to give the club a constant profile in the media rather than announcing lots at one time. He's not the only one! As for loyal fans on here, yes there are some but the majority of loyal fans aren't on here anyway. Plenty of knockers like you! 

1 minute ago, tandle said:

right yed whats your forecast for next season when you have not got any money, words spoken by our coach.

Do you mean the words he spoke last season? when we were in the championship and in the context of 11 players out with injuries, many long term! My forecast based on signings so far is we'll be competitive in League 1 and hopefully pushing for a return to the Championship. 

Archived