2018 Kits

New Kr

10 minutes ago, tuutaisrambo said:

New NSW jersey....not sure how you could mess up plain sky blue but they seem to have managed it! :negative:

Think they could have made the sponsor logo a little bigger ;)

DPyiSGqUMAACQP9.jpg

Those Canterbury collars are way OTT and look a bit tight. Otherwise, it's a nice design.:ph34r:

Learn to listen without distortion and learn to look without imagination.

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, RP London said:

underwhelming

I'm ok with the simplicity of the home shirt, i don't think I have seen many bad primrose and blue shirts.

But the away one is just a bit rubbish.

Simplicity doesn't work when you have so many sponsors plastered all over it.

1 minute ago, Dave T said:

I'm ok with the simplicity of the home shirt, i don't think I have seen many bad primrose and blue shirts.

dont mind simple as some simple ones can be stunning, just think its a bit meh.. the really thin v just doesnt work for me, it didnt last time they did it either.

1 minute ago, RP London said:

dont mind simple as some simple ones can be stunning, just think its a bit meh.. the really thin v just doesnt work for me, it didnt last time they did it either.

I should have said plain rather than simple. 

2 hours ago, Mister Ting said:

They're both nice jerseys.

Goes to show you can retain some tradition whilst remaining up to date. The Aussies tend to to jerseys better than us.

Whilst they often do have nice shirts, the aussies also rarely every change much - usually only when swapping supplier. The bunnies, roosters, dragons and Bulldogs home shirts have been virtually exactly the same for nearly a decade now. Its same for most clubs in the NRL. Its more unusual when they change design as it happens only every few years. 

23 hours ago, Dave T said:

Not a big fan of either compared to some shirts from the last 10 years.   Would have been nice to see a white variation again as it reminds me of the three Wembley wins.

Having said that, the kit does look better on the video than just the still shot.   Hopefully by the end of this season we’ll be talking about better, committed performances and then no one will care about the shirt anyway!   Itching to get the season underway now.

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

27 minutes ago, Desert Skipper said:

Not a big fan of either compared to some shirts from the last 10 years.   Would have been nice to see a white variation again as it reminds me of the three Wembley wins.

Having said that, the kit does look better on the video than just the still shot.   Hopefully by the end of this season we’ll be talking about better, committed performances and then no one will care about the shirt anyway!   Itching to get the season underway now.

your right it does look better in the video... agree in the end its about what happens on the pitch and hope its back to 2016 and less 2017

On ‎29‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:35 AM, tuutaisrambo said:

New NSW jersey....not sure how you could mess up plain sky blue but they seem to have managed it! :negative:

DPyiSGqUMAACQP9.jpg

Nice of the NRL to push SoO to the front pages of the newspaper sports section in WC final week.

rldfsignature.jpg

On 11/26/2017 at 9:07 PM, Monkey Lover said:

The UK License holder Gaz. They supply the Pro Clubs with Puma in Britain.

Thanks!

If it's not broke,

Fix it until it is!

Come On You Dons!

On 29/11/2017 at 9:08 AM, Dave T said:

How I wish they were Warrington's.

It is a nice pair of designs but both the yellow and the blue are too dark to be Warrington.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

On 29/11/2017 at 9:35 AM, tuutaisrambo said:

DPyiSGqUMAACQP9.jpg

Nice of them to launch the kit and announce the NSW coach on the same day as the Australia World Cup semi final. That is joined up PR thinking right there!

5 minutes ago, Scubby said:

Nice of them to launch the kit and announce the NSW coach on the same day as the Australia World Cup semi final. That is joined up PR thinking right there!

It’s abundantly clear where the priorities of the Aussie authorities lie... 

9 hours ago, Scubby said:

It'd be like Leeds launching a new kit on the morning of the World Cup fina... erm. :unsure: 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived