Wolfpack Merch Ideas

ojx

TWP have a great logo and I believe they could be make much more money from merchandising. 

Their current policy seems to be making relatively small orders that sell out quickly. This makes it difficult to snag specific items and the online shop is looking especially sparse right now. Surely they are missing out on quite a lot of money by not increasing the availability of their merchandise.

What would you like to see made? Here are some of my requests:

• Wolfpack toque
  • Wolfpack flatcap
  • More variety of Wolfpack baseball hats
  • Wolfpack mugs
  • Wolfpack flags

Toques should've been offered from the get go, they'll sell as well as the ball caps for the next few months I reckon.  Kids sizes too.

I hope they will be offering family season tickets too, I was informed they were looking into it.

1 hour ago, ojx said:

TWP have a great logo and I believe they could be make much more money from merchandising. 

Their current policy seems to be making relatively small orders that sell out quickly. This makes it difficult to snag specific items and the online shop is looking especially sparse right now. Surely they are missing out on quite a lot of money by not increasing the availability of their merchandise.

• Wolfpack toque
  • Wolfpack flatcap
  • Wolfpack mugs
  • Wolfpack flags

Toques 100% and i would be down with some flags. and yeah get some kids stuff going, i have a 3 and 1 year old so the youth sizes ain't working.

Definitely toques. Apart from being an essential winter item, it'd keep the logo visible over winter. (For any UK people looking in, a toque is a knitted hat with or without the bobble. Used to be called a Bennie Hat in the days of Crossroads!).

I'd also love a decent car sticker for my truck.

9 minutes ago, ChrisM said:

Definitely toques. Apart from being an essential winter item, it'd keep the logo visible over winter. (For any UK people looking in, a toque is a knitted hat with or without the bobble. Used to be called a Bennie Hat in the days of Crossroads!).

Thanks Miss Diane ;)

rldfsignature.jpg

1 hour ago, deluded pom? said:

I've just watched the BBC News and to say I'm disappointed is an understatement. Justin Trudeau and Teresa May and not one item of TWP gear in sight. Is Perez slacking now the season is over?

Guaranteed Trudeau was wearing the official Wolfpack underwear.

Again only for players it seems and not for sale to the public like the toques.

6 hours ago, ojx said:

• Wolfpack toque
  • Wolfpack flatcap
  • Wolfpack mugs
  • Wolfpack flags

flags as in the little ones for your car!

3 hours ago, John WP Fan said:

flags as in the little ones for your car!

Every game day at their shop I've been pushing for car flags.  Black logo on white background and white logo on black background.  I'd fly one of each on my car.  They do acknowledge that I'm not the only one asking for them.   TBH, contrary to what many posters seem to think, I believe that the WP are working with a bare bones "admin., sales, and merchandising-type" staff complement.   I'd put it down to how crazy it must have been for them this year.  Remember, Eric Perez was kind of "hoping" they might average 3000 for home games at Lamport in 2017.  So I'm thinking they have been kind of overwhelmed and playing catch-up on a weekly basis. But seeing as how professionally they are run, I expect over the off-season that they will be expanding the merchandise line, securing delivery guarantees from their suppliers, and tightening up on the on-line order delivery end of things, all areas where there have been issues this year.  Sorry, I tend to ramble when I get going.:tongue:

4 hours ago, Cameron Highlander said:

Every game day at their shop I've been pushing for car flags.  Black logo on white background and white logo on black background.  I'd fly one of each on my car.  They do acknowledge that I'm not the only one asking for them.   TBH, contrary to what many posters seem to think, I believe that the WP are working with a bare bones "admin., sales, and merchandising-type" staff complement.   I'd put it down to how crazy it must have been for them this year.  Remember, Eric Perez was kind of "hoping" they might average 3000 for home games at Lamport in 2017.  So I'm thinking they have been kind of overwhelmed and playing catch-up on a weekly basis. But seeing as how professionally they are run, I expect over the off-season that they will be expanding the merchandise line, securing delivery guarantees from their suppliers, and tightening up on the on-line order delivery end of things, all areas where there have been issues this year.  Sorry, I tend to ramble when I get going.:tongue:

This is probably the case. They didn't want an extensive range of merchandise produced when they weren't sure how big their fan base was going to be. They may have ended up with hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of gear gathering dust. I'm sure they are taking on board the requests from fans and will act accordingly ready for 2018. It would be interesting to know how many replica shirts they sold this season.

rldfsignature.jpg

5 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

This is probably the case. They didn't want an extensive range of merchandise produced when they weren't sure how big their fan base was going to be. They may have ended up with hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of gear gathering dust. I'm sure they are taking on board the requests from fans and will act accordingly ready for 2018. It would be interesting to know how many replica shirts they sold this season.

This year's jerseys were on sale in the store before the game, well below original price (a little more than half, I think). I hope that means new ones will be available soon for 2018, with the correct league patch for 2018 on the right shoulder!

I really like the idea of car flags, stickers, toques, and mittens like the very famous Canada olympic mittens.  I want old style baseball hats, not the awful golf style hats.  I know they have had them in stock but I never managed to get one before they sold out.

Perhaps 6 packs of gym socks, with the logo, and also an expression "TWP stomping all over the opposition" or something like that. :D

They should do a promotion next year on the first home game that all attending fans get a bumper sticker.    And seaon ticket holders get a pair of car flags.  This way they spread the gospel, very inexpensive advertizing and also builds fan loyalty.

In a recent interview, the Perezedent mentioned that next year merchandise sales will be on a similar level to a SL team.  If this is the case, they are going to seriously have to up their game with regard to stock and delivery systems. This year has been a missed opportunity, often folks have money to spend but can't find items available. They also seemed to change supplier mid season, which seems to indicate problems on the back end.

The online store currently appears to be down.

I think that their success caught them off guard and am sure that knowing what to expect they will be ready. A lot easier to get a suppliers commitments when you have volume sin you orders.

Wondering what the kit will look like next season, will it be SL/NRL esq and play wheres the team logo with the amount of sponsors on it or will it just be Air Trasat again?

• 2 weeks later...

I have had a sticker on my car since start of the season, great big Wolfpack logo..right next to my Cross of St George.  Think they gave me it when I did my bulk buy (shirts, caps, scarves) to kit myself and the trouble n strife out. 

What I'd like is a nice quality windbreaker..black preferably as white would get dirty too fast.

The 2018 season passes are nice, like a credit card..I've dropped it on the table paying at a restaurant a few times and baffled a couple of waitpersons..Ah..the small joys in life!

Archived