Multiple alias hunting and abusive behaviour

ckn

It seems that some people have decided to act up a bit in the absence of John Drake's steadying hand on this forum.  Please remember that I'm here still moderating this forum and I'm not as tolerant as he is...

So, as a reminder, this isn't a forum one where it's acceptable to abuse other posters, including alleging they've got multiple logins.  Think of it as the lounge bar in a good pub, we don't mind robust posts or strong arguments but when it tips over into abusing other forum members then, well, you're out of line and the barman may show you the fast and slow ways out depending on how far you've gone over the line.

Remember, every good bar has at least one boring old drunk that gets tolerated by everyone else, think of the annoying posters like that.  The forum's "ignore" feature is a good thing that I'd encourage you to use if you strongly disagree with someone to the point that you can't read what they're posting without getting angry.  And, no, you can't "ignore" me or John Drake!

If you think something is out of line, use the report function, don't be self-appointed vigilante on the forum.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

3 hours ago, jpmc said:

Would be a great computer game for rugby league fans as well. 

Owners of Trl are missing a trick here

It'd be a bit like Whack-a-Mole...

whack-a-mole2.jpg

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 hours ago, Mumby Magic said:

Speaking of Alias where's Parky?

And that's the big one of the last two weeks.  There have been multiple Parky "outings", all on the wrong people.  Not quite McCarthyism "there's Parkys under your the bed" but close to that level of paranoia.

Trust me, there can be only one The Parksider and we know exactly who he is and where he posts.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

1 hour ago, ckn said:

And that's the big one of the last two weeks.  There have been multiple Parky "outings", all on the wrong people.  Not quite McCarthyism "there's Parkys under your the bed" but close to that level of paranoia.

Trust me, there can be only one The Parksider and we know exactly who he is and where he posts.

Fair enough, but he has got form.

JBD.

And where's Paris Surtout these days?

People called Romans they go the house

What am I doing these days?

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

And where's that bloke who always used to repeat himself?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 hours ago, MrPosh said:

Fair enough, but he has got form.

JBD.

I think you'll find it was jbd, as in lower case.

I was gonna suggest he was just being devious but thought that might have flown over people's heads.

Nice to see you just being direct.

jbd.

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

I think you'll find it was jbd, as in lower case.

I was gonna suggest he was just being devious but thought that might have flown over people's heads.

Nice to see you just being direct.

jbd.

hmm. interesting. three initials. all lower case.

ckn... = jbd..... = Par :O :fie: :D

I'm a bit suspicious about dave t myself.

Archived