Pop Concert

richie keay

Come on Pete, he obviously wasn't there, it is a good question and fans would like to know the figures. Maybe even think about supporting future events? You do seem a bit touchy. Me, i'd apologise and answer.

Why should the club need to disclose figures from an event? 

Hasn't Pete's first reply answered the main question? saying the club did well out of the concert, I'm also not sure why people need to know figures to then encourage them to support further events involving the club, surely if you are interested in the event or to support the club you go to it.

11 minutes ago, Campeze said:

its this type of thread and the comments on it why I don't post on this forum. 

Murph you are taking this all too personal, as Scrumhalf has said you've just posted.  If you are prepared to post when asking Raider fans to help out or to share posters, anything to support our great club then you shouldn't be surprised when long standing supporters ask you reasonable questions, don't forget it's those people that have kept the club going for many a year, and hopefully for many more, this partnership goes both ways. 

Richie's one of the loyal supporters who lives and breathes Barrow Rugby, if his tone came across as a little blunt then sorry.

All in all a fair question with a good answer and I'm pleased if the club did well out of it especially with all the rumours flying around about money.

Fair question, good answer - now lets get on with putting out the posters and getting behind the club

Shipbuilider01.png

Sorry if I appear to be fishing Pete I started the thread in all innocence and was curious to know if the rugby made any cash out of the event, I now know from good sources that our own food/drink outlet's weren't open, just wondering why not as surely this was a missed opportunity when the club are pleading poverty again. Ps the reason I didn't go was I had more important things to do like defleeing the cat. Lol.

richiekeay.gif

3 hours ago, The Vet said:

Why should the club need to disclose figures from an event? 

Hasn't Pete's first reply answered the main question? saying the club did well out of the concert, I'm also not sure why people need to know figures to then encourage them to support further events involving the club, surely if you are interested in the event or to support the club you go to it.

Come on Vet it's the tone of the answer  (again) from Sir Pete. No need at all, but as he says he hasn't got the time in his life. Ha!

Archived