DUGOUT | Chief executive's weekly update

Dons News

How anyone can accuse Carl of not caring about the club is utterly ridiculous. Without Carl Hall there wouldn't be a club to watch. Are there any other clubs where the CEO answers questions every week during the season and then puts the video on the club's website? He never hides and will always attempt to answer the awkward questions.  I don't know Carl personally but he comes across as someone who thinks before they speak. Some people may take this as a sign he isn't passionate because he rarely lets emotion cloud his judgement and he's calm when replying to questions he's asked. Those people couldn't be further from the truth. 

rldfsignature.jpg

I beg to differ , I do not think anyone thinks CH does not care passionately for the club , that is clear for all to see !

The problem is we have gone backwards in the last couple of years , due to varying reasons which have discussed else where . Fans are voting with their feet !

We face another season in C1  that sums things up .

14 minutes ago, weighman said:

I beg to differ , I do not think anyone thinks CH does not care passionately for the club , that is clear for all to see !

That's not how one of the early questions in the video came across. As I said in another thread a couple of things during the 8s go Donny's way and it's top five. Unfortunately they didn't go Donny's way, such is sport. There's not a lot CH can do about it once the players have crossed the whitewash. 

rldfsignature.jpg

Archived