Best Part Time Club.

PonteBlue

39 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

We were a bag o' sheeite last week ????

Exactly as in life its bad when you are losing week in week out and you get the negatives you deserve.When you win won you get the accolades ,that is how life is.Surely the 50 K gained can buy a decent player yo fill our quota next year.

2 hours ago, haskey said:

Great win for the lads, scrappy game with so much at stake. However, should one match generate £50,000, Im not so sure.?

It was circumstances that created that scenario, there has to be a work / reward incentive.  I thought the guys were great today, especially thacks!    

1 hour ago, Blue Pike said:

We need at least 6 new faces but I understand how difficult it is to sign quality players.Lets just spend the next few days of wallowing in our success and await The blues ox response.

As said on another thread keep Briggs and Turner for starters. Previously I also asked for patience. Give us time and we will get there.

3 hours ago, haskey said:

Great win for the lads, scrappy game with so much at stake. However, should one match generate £50,000, Im not so sure.?

Should points difference generate £200K, that is the question?

2 hours ago, Blue Pike said:

We need at least 6 new faces but I understand how difficult it is to sign quality players.Lets just spend the next few days of wallowing in our success and await The blues ox response.

Im still sulking in to my beer. As is said on another thread I think you probably wanted it slightly more than us. 2 broken teams out there and you could see the 8's have taken their toll on both sides.

i will give you random...and the three idiots that sat swearing infront of my son in your main stand all afternoon.  I had the miss fortune to endure it earlier in the season too.  

Grown men behaving like kidss.  Embarrassing.

I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

Just now, lingard said:

i will give you random...and the three idiots that sat swearing infront of my son in your main stand all afternoon.  I had the miss fortune to endure it earlier in the season too.  

Grown men behaving like kidss.  Embarrassing.

Yes it seems there have been a few cases this afternoon of grown adults acting like kids. Sorry you had to endure that but to tar everyone with the same brush would be equally as silly.

1 hour ago, ramsfandan said:

Can we have thacks back then u saying dont want him there or am i misunderstood?

Well we have holmesy coming in and briggsy leaving. So unless there's owt else happening with the halves I'm assuming thacks is staying.... 

I'd got it in my head he was on his way too

2 hours ago, sep123 said:

who?

Briscoe before leeds put him on wing  because of injuries similar to us and hardaker

At lions and hull played six and thirteen . When leeds pinched him from hull YEP said he was a fullback or standoff

Archived