haven v york

unicorn106

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barrow tend to blow hot and cold and haven have been pretty consistent for most of the season, if they both play to their potential then barrow should edge it. Who do the Townies want to win ? or is it a daft question.

Was good listening apart from the signal seemed to keep dropping out on the exciting bits. Shame it came off the back of a dodgy ref decision according to the commentator.

Well done to both Haven & Barrow, although I'll be rooting for Barrow in the final naturally.  I can't even back Haven in an accy but they definitely have a good chance in the final with Forster and the PNG lads in the team.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

Every time it got exciting the commentator seemed to start spinning some discs DJ style . Very frustrating . I did like his apologies for all the unbiased insightful crowd analysis at the ref though 

At least it wasn't just happening to me then! 

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Just now, The Voodooguru said:

At least it wasn't just happening to me then! 

It was like what happened next !! Going for the drop goal ..... York run it out ! I'll give him credit though he was very very good . Imagine if that was coxy in that game !!

3 minutes ago, DavidM said:

It was like what happened next !! Going for the drop goal ..... York run it out ! I'll give him credit though he was very very good . Imagine if that was coxy in that game !!

The men in white coats would have had to cart him away.

31 minutes ago, GETEMONSIDE said:

The other side of it is that Whitehaven sign "superior outsiders" leaving current players unhappy and looking for a club?

Most of their squad have played in the Championship but like us most of them weren't good enough they would need to strengthen big style, I would imagine they have about 5 or 6 players who would go well in that division, the same goes for Barrow. Who would we want ?......Newton ?

1 hour ago, unicorn106 said:

Did I hear correctly that there was only 850 there ? I thought there would be well over a thousand after last weeks heroics, there can't have been many York fans.

Looked over 1000 there shocked at the actual figure 

2 hours ago, unicorn106 said:

Most of their squad have played in the Championship but like us most of them weren't good enough they would need to strengthen big style, I would imagine they have about 5 or 6 players who would go well in that division, the same goes for Barrow. Who would we want ?......Newton ?

Please God no! If haven go up (or even if they dont) i will gladly take any of their locals that they release but please not the sewer rat Newton. Absolute coward of a player who loves a third man in the tackle smash or late shot but is the first to run away when it kicks off.

14 minutes ago, Carlisle1921 said:

Please God no! If haven go up (or even if they dont) i will gladly take any of their locals that they release but please not the sewer rat Newton. Absolute coward of a player who loves a third man in the tackle smash or late shot but is the first to run away when it kicks off.

Just the response I expected, I would think most people on here would agree with you, I certainly do

15 hours ago, GETEMONSIDE said:

Which ones?

Means nowt but coward mossop forber and callum where at the game yesterday and stopped in bar for a while after the game. Asked Carl Forber if he fancied signing said no he's deffo town through and through dropped a hint that callum could be joining personally I think he'll stay at town just have to wait and see. 

Archived