haven v york

unicorn106

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, GMcKeating said:

Billy Bob. Where on earth do you get your information from? 

Gary, Phil Joseph's agent according to R/L Express was circulating details to all clubs asking for £19 k for his signature, if we didn't pay that much for him, it must have been somewhere near that amount.

If this is not so, then you being in the know can confirm the amount, I do know that a lump sum payment was   involved in order to reduce his monthly contract payments according to a member of the BoD.

Any how whats the big secret, surely as supporters we give to the club when asked, why shouldn't we know, your role on this forum was to keep the fans informed and reduce speculation. 

On this one, I don't really know what difference it's going to make, it didn't work out, I'm sure the board cut a manageable deal that they felt their cloth could cover. I don't want all our finances all over forums, players we may want using information on here to stif us for more, it's part and parcel of all team sports and in my opinion should be kept between board and player. 

39 minutes ago, Ginock1 said:

On this one, I don't really know what difference it's going to make, it didn't work out, I'm sure the board cut a manageable deal that they felt their cloth could cover. I don't want all our finances all over forums, players we may want using information on here to stif us for more, it's part and parcel of all team sports and in my opinion should be kept between board and player. 

Pressed wrong button Ginock1

I think the board should use a clairvoyant or psychic to look into the future before signing any player to see if the player is going to get injured or not...

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

31 minutes ago, anok4u said:

I think the board should use a clairvoyant or psychic to look into the future before signing any player to see if the player is going to get injured or not...

Finances wouldn't be a problem as we'd have won the lottery and euro millions 

the PhIl Joseph debate has gone on long enough..........Its like saying were Haven right to sign Dave Allen on for another year  , in my opinion yes , but through injury he never pulled a jersey on all season and again in my opinion is probably one of the classiest forwards in the division , you just can`t foresee these things .  

Hi all. I love reading your forum because you are my second favourite Cumbrian club. The first two pages were interesting and insightful then the next two pages were all about a guy called PJ who doesn't play for you, apparently. Are you mental or what?

Love the speculation about players. A few weeks ago when you were at CP I mentioned to one of your girls Tee would look good in a Barrow shirt ); She said no way, we know where he's going. What did she mean?

As an aside, talked to loads of Thunder supporters after the match Sunday and they've already booked in the Ambrose for next weekend to come and support Barrow. They were all top guys.  How amazing and brilliant is that? So why not have a day out you lot in sunny Barrow Sunday for what should be a cracking final, whoever wins. I remember you doing it 3 seasons ago when you were playing in London and you seemed to enjoy it. Anyway, good luck as always. COYR.

4 hours ago, GMcKeating said:

Of course you are. I’m not in the Board now 

Quoting figures from League Express and taking it as salary and then asking for personal payment details of employees of the club I’m afraid is an ask too far. (And probably illegal under the Data Protection Act)

Do you work for Sellafield Ltd, by any chance as your reply sounds a proper jobs worth excuse, and if you do, does            P. Foster know you are blogging during work hours?

6 hours ago, Billy Bob said:

Gary, Phil Joseph's agent according to R/L Express was circulating details to all clubs asking for £19 k for his signature, if we didn't pay that much for him, it must have been somewhere near that amount.

If this is not so, then you being in the know can confirm the amount, I do know that a lump sum payment was   involved in order to reduce his monthly contract payments according to a member of the BoD.

Any how whats the big secret, surely as supporters we give to the club when asked, why shouldn't we know, your role on this forum was to keep the fans informed and reduce speculation. 

Anonymouse ,it looks like your plea went straight over the heads of some people. Why the eck should we be privy to  the clubs's financial dealings in recruiting players and what wages they were getting, no club in all 3 divisions would give that information. Just accept like the rest of us that it turned out to be an unfortunate signing.

12 minutes ago, Billy Bob said:

Do you work for Sellafield Ltd, by any chance as your reply sounds a proper jobs worth excuse, and if you do, does            P. Foster know you are blogging during work hours?

What a sad individual. :shout:

48 minutes ago, Billy Bob said:

Mods, this has to be the most vindictive and personal post I've seen in all the years I've been coming on this forum, get the Town hating clown off here

1 hour ago, GMcKeating said:

It ain’t an excuse it’s sort of called employment law and common courtesy.

You’re allowed a break nowadays at work. New fangled thing I suppose?

You’re making a bit of a fool of yourself marra. I’ll leave the interaction with you now before you look even dafter . Peace

I can't believe you are having this conversation Gary

2 hours ago, Billy Bob said:

You gonna grass him up now? How pathetic is this.

12 hours ago, GMcKeating said:

Hi Troutmaster . It doesn’t bother me in the slightest but you might want to check with Chris Drake about data protection as it’s nothing to do with anyone where I work and revealing that might be against my data protection rights 

I apologize Gary, I was totally unaware you worked for Sellafield, excuse my tongue in the cheek comment, it was just that your reply sounded like a typical Sellafield sound bite, that made me make the comment, no malice intended.

Archived