Barrow vs Whitehaven predictions

pennington

41 minutes ago, LeeF said:

40 plus points victory for Barrow without a doubt. 

whoa there Lee ... Haven are a very good side and will give us real problems im sure

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

On ‎25‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 10:06 PM, Havenfan13 said:

Carl Forster 

Glenn Riley 

Carl Forster have over 16 tries this year would take both over bullock 

It is not just try scoring that has to be taken in to account think about making  tries; defence etc need I say more!

Just had a message off my Workington mate. They're coming down to support us. Shame about the bloody weather forecast. Haven love a mud fest.

You do, helped you against TWP. Just kiddin. A warm sunny day would be perfect but Walney weather is against us i'm afraid. Would like to wish you luck but......nah.

1 hour ago, boat builder said:

And the attendance has been estimated from 1400 to 3000+! That's just in the pub this afternoon! Old Friends Ulverston. Rammed watching the £1M game. Does anyone know what it wil be?

Just home, I guessed 2500 in the Old Friends :)

weather will play a big part in attendance .

6.40pm: MEMBERS of the Environment Agency and Met Office forecasters are working closely this evening to monitor any changes to the weather in Cumbria following flash flooding across the South and West of the county. Millom, Haverigg and Grizebeck are among some of the worst hit areas with a significant number of houses suffering flood damage.

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/Breaking-Flash-flooding-hits-large-parts-of-West-and-South-Cumbria-fe0f13e0-2a70-4b70-84a1-a6c3effb24a2-ds

Archived